Fords @ Englishtown this weekend

Ozz

I think I have a problem here.
Founding Member
Jul 27, 2001
Canton, MI
I know we have a lot of Northeastern guys in 5.0 Talk - is anyone going to the Fords @ E-Town event tomorrow? It's a race & show. I'll be going with a bunch of friends but riding shotgun and leaving the Cherry home.

• Sponsors (?)

I know we have a lot of Northeastern guys in 5.0 Talk - is anyone going to the Fords @ E-Town event tomorrow? It's a race & show. I'll be going with a bunch of friends but riding shotgun and leaving the Cherry home.

:notnice: how would you feel if the cherry went and left you at home under a cover :nonono:

i wish i could make it sunday....well i could but i dont really want to show the car yet, to many things to still finish. Just minor things but i want it to be presentable in its first show:nice:

Let us all know how it goes

We're all leaving at 5:45 in Berlin on the Pike.

I know 25th is going, or is already there for the whole weekend. The rest of the people going down w/us are guys of the LMMC-CT.

Dave, Im heading down and will be meeting 69clark. Unfortunately I wont have the car as its already laid up for winter and Toms bring the pace car not the cobra.
I'll be on the look out for ya. See you there!

We're all leaving at 5:45 in Berlin on the Pike.

I know 25th is going, or is already there for the whole weekend. The rest of the people going down w/us are guys of the LMMC-CT.

Cool, that's where I'm meeting up. I guess I'm a one man operation now!

Edit: Don't forget to set your clocks back and get your extra hour of sleep and not get there an hour before everyone else haha.

Cool, that's where I'm meeting up. I guess I'm a one man operation now!

Join the club, the rest of CT has :nice:

Dave, Im heading down and will be meeting 69clark. Unfortunately I wont have the car as its already laid up for winter and Toms bring the pace car not the cobra.
I'll be on the look out for ya. See you there!

Cool! Be nice to see you guys again, and I can check out the pace car too :nice:

edit: that clock-turning is going to save me tomorrow morning!

Come on guys no excuses...

I just got in from finishing the car at a friends house ALL day. Meeting with Dave and the crew at DD on the pike at 5:30. Hoping I make it down in one piece...

Show, Im racing and doing a magazine shoot, thats how I plan to spend my day :D.