fors are gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

602rat said:
the charger went out in style, unlike the mustang(need i bring up the 88 horse power 80's s h i t b o x) some things need to quit while there ahead
oh wait, i forgot, fords will never be ahead
and one last thing. just so you know, every top fuel dragster uses a DODGE HEMI ENGINE. beat that
do you have a top fuel dragster? no!!! why was the top ten or so nascar points leaders last year fords or fors as you call em?

92Frankenstein said:
I have a cat...

I named it kashmir... you know, after the song....

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:
LoL

This thread is awesome, thanks 602rat you gave us something to laugh about today. After you get banned, change your name and come play again. You are so slow at posting, you must be on 56K. Good day mate.

Dave

im sory to tell oyu, but fords are not kool, and as to k&n stickers, i have none. my charger will woop most of the cars in here, so yall need to just go home with you tail between your legs, and know that my car is better than yours ever will be.

Do you really think that is all we care about, is speed. Typical jackass.

The real car enthusiast looks to much more.. sound, interior, exterior, age, quality of parts, and the satisfaction of knowing that is theres. Most of us would never beat on our cars to prove a stupid ass that his charger is "better".

I do not speak for everyone, but I at least speak for myself.

:nice:

602rat said:
im sory to tell oyu, but fords are not kool, and as to k&n stickers, i have none. my charger will woop most of the cars in here, so yall need to just go home with you tail between your legs, and know that my car is better than yours ever will be.

Perhaps you'd get some respect here if you,

(1) Spoke Less: You have 7 "holes" in your head to receive information, and you have one of those to relay information, so use those in proportion please!

(2) Learned English grammar:

Our first lesson of the day will be spelling. First spelling word for you, Ford. Learn that word, then work on "sorry." Please visit www.merriamwebster.com for more information :notnice:

Also, in before the lock :lock:

Cammed90Notch said:
Perhaps you'd get some respect here if you,

(1) Spoke Less: You have 7 "holes" in your head to receive information, and you have one of those to relay information, so use those in proportion please!

(2) Learned English grammar:

Our first lesson of the day will be spelling. First spelling word for you, Ford. Learn that word, then work on "sorry." Please visit www.merriamwebster.com for more information :notnice:

Also, in before the lock :lock:

my plan for you to stop sucking at life
(1) Get off this g a y forum.
(2) stop being so homo sexual
and last but definately not least
(3) sell any ford vehicles you have, and upgrade to something better. like a geo metro(hey, everything is better than ford)

I tried to stay away, but I couldnt. A rat motor is a big block chevy (he says he is a mopar man (boy))? Makes you wonder if 602's intelligence can actually break into double digits (if you werent already wondering that).

This guy is lucky if has a valiant much less a charger. Next he is probably going to say it is orange, has the number 01, a confederate flag on the roof, a dixie tune horn and his cousin daisy is riding shotgun. Hey uncle Jessee, most of use have seen that show. This is not a bunch of Rosco's on this board. You cant outrun all of us.

Ive fed the troll enough.
For what it costs to build a hemi, you could buy a new 03 cobra power plant and wax the floor with those round combustion chambers.

602rat said:
(3) sell any ford vehicles you have, and upgrade to something better. like a geo metro(hey, everything is better than ford)
You suck at put-downs. Just to let you know, why dont you do like I requested. Cowboy up buddy, lets see these fine vehicles you talk about. Back it up, becuase it sure wouldnt look good getting owned on a internet forum.

Dave

602rat said:

(1) why'd you come here? Is there something you've been hiding from your relatives for too long? :owned:

(2) wow, you can't even spell homosexual :notnice:

(3) Ummmm, no. I'm glad to see you support your arguments so well: "Fors are gay". . ."cause my ranger didn't drive well" :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.