fors are gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

602rat, sell your charger and buy another worthless 4-6cyl truck, someone like you doesnt deserve a muscle car. Have you seen the video of a beat up subaru whipping the crap out of a dodge srt-10??? 500 hp in a 6000lb truck, talk about power to weight ratio. and it isnt even a truck. If you put anything in it it bottoms out.real smart. still havent seen any pics pf these beasts you say you have. Keep dreaming pal.

Oh, two more things Willis :chair:

(1) I wonder if your Dodge Dakota will ever be able to bust into the 17s with that "magnum" v6.

(2) Maybe if Mopar can ever build an automatic transmission, the company may grow a little. Then maybe they won't have to price a $30k truck at $55k while another $30 truck w/ cheap mods walks it :spot: My parents have been through about 3-4 Mopars which all broke down to their transmissions.

Man, 602RAT you need to go back to kindergarden. You cant even spell worth S**T...what a moron. Obviously you have nothing better to do in your sorry ass life but go on other boards and stir up comotion. Pretty sad man. It's fine to express your opinion but do everyone on this board a favour and do it somewhere else.

Oh Yeah.... I'd like to see your Charger beat my Stang (See Sig) and many other 5.0L's that are on this board. Just look at some of the sigs of other Stang's on this board too and you will realize how underpowered you are. You'd be ashamed to say the least when I waste your pathetic ass you fu***** loser. Eat My S**T F**K Head. (I hate do stoop this low guy's with comment's like this but it is obviously due here.)

This guy is probably some 15 year old a-hole that thinks he knows everything because he goes on ebay and looks at all the ads. I did the same thing as a 15 year old. I thought I was the sh1t. One day i realized I was just a typical ass hole who thinks one is better than the other. I like Dodge and Chevy, I just preferr Ford's over them. Me, I have 196000 miles on my car, and it still cranks out 14.4. And Fords suck............hmmm. I work next to an Aamco Transmission shop and I see more Dodges in there for tranny rebuilds its not even funny. Dude, honestly, why waste your time, registering a name, and posting this. Get a life.

602rat said:
im sory to tell oyu, but fords are not kool, and as to k&n stickers, i have none. my charger will woop most of the cars in here, so yall need to just go home with you tail between your legs, and know that my car is better than yours ever will be.

Is your name Tylert? "tylert vinson likes the c o c k"

Oh hey, I don't judge your lifestyle choice. I think its good that you know "who you are" at the ripe old oge of 12.

Maybe you could post a rainbow flag in your signature?

:lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock:

602rat said:
:lol: oh yeah man
hemi dodge all the way

LMAO Hemi power. They still can't keep up with a lightning. It took a Viper motor to keep up with a 2 gen lightning.

Here you go Mopar Fan
MOPAR:
Many Odd Parts Arranged Randomly
Miscellaneous Oddball Parts Assembled Ridiculously
Most Often Passed At Races
Mostly Old Parts And Rust
Move Over People Are Racing
Move Over Plymouth Approaching Rapidly
My Old Pig Ain't Running
My Only Problems Are Repairs

Jkstang78 said:
LMAO Hemi power. They still can't keep up with a lightning. It took a Viper motor to keep up with a 2 gen lightning.

Here you go Mopar Fan
MOPAR:
Many Odd Parts Arranged Randomly
Miscellaneous Oddball Parts Assembled Ridiculously
Most Often Passed At Races
Mostly Old Parts And Rust
Move Over People Are Racing
Move Over Plymouth Approaching Rapidly
My Old Pig Ain't Running
My Only Problems Are Repairs

OK this Loser is probably going to come back with same old imature "Found On Road Dead" etc. etc. coment's now. Bad Move Man.
:bang:

It is people like this that give carlovers a bad name. :nonono:

I mean what an idiot. People this stupid deserve to DIE, this guy if he is not 15 probley has the classic 80's chevy pickup rusted out, CB, 2" straits, ugly ass wheels and "mud tires", and big piss on ford sticker with the "aint skeered" across the windsheild along with edelbrock summit and jegs stickers on the back window.

WHAT A HOMO!!!!!!!!!!! People like this really should DIE :notnice: :notnice:

:owned: :lock: :owned: :lock: :owned: :lock: :owned: :lock: :owned:

602rat said:
the charger went out in style, unlike the mustang(need i bring up the 88 horse power 80's s h i t b o x) some things need to quit while there ahead
oh wait, i forgot, fords will never be ahead
and one last thing. just so you know, every top fuel dragster uses a DODGE HEMI ENGINE. beat that

So what, every Winston Cup car, Busch series car and Craftsman truck series truck runs a FORD 9 " rear. SO what's your point? Wasn't for a Ford pushing the Dodges, Dodge would never win.

Status
Not open for further replies.