Forza 2

• Sponsors (?)

It is worth it if you want to take the risk and modify it so it can play burnt games.

I havent paid for one game yet, and I played the Halo 3 beta when it was available for free with Crackdown, which I also downloaded.

I dont care about why I do it, it saves me money and as long as I have it all my games are free, and I play online as well..

It is worth it if you want to take the risk and modify it so it can play burnt games.

I havent paid for one game yet, and I played the Halo 3 beta when it was available for free with Crackdown, which I also downloaded.

I dont care about why I do it, it saves me money and as long as I have it all my games are free, and I play online as well..

Why do you continually boast about stealing? Thieves are losers. :notnice:

Stealing? I think you have it mixed up, I'm a college student who has used some of my education to find a way around and modify the 360 to play these. I am not stealing anymore than people downloading music or movies and I'm sure a 99% of the people of my age have.

WOO, I got a 360 and Forza 2! It's pretty fun so far. Only been playing for about 2-3 hours, but I am to level 9. Fun game. Got Burnout Revenge and Gears of War too, but I haven't played them yet. Forza is too fun to put down.

One thing thats better than the first one, is the level on online players. Now they match up your skill level with others. So the better you get, they better the competition.

Im at level 31 and i think i need 33 to receive that Lamborghini Countach :) loved that car as a kid