FOTY **PLEASE READ**

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

I have to win again in 2009, to be elligible for a FOTY... RIP OFF!!!

:D kidding around here. I think 2007 there was a long hiatus where no FOTMs happaned. They bagan again in Nov, then Dec and then it continued in 2008. This seems like why there were only a few winners in 2007.

Us 2007 guys are a rare breed, but could we have been nominated in 2008? It's all black magic to me, :D.

:jaw:

I was gone in April so I never saw this, that is great, and disconcerting in the same instance. Defiantly need to get this figured out.

:mad:i agree......:nonono:
A new poll has been started between ALMOST STOCK and IllNotch.

I have to win again in 2009, to be elligible for a FOTY... RIP OFF!!!

:D kidding around here. I think 2007 there was a long hiatus where no FOTMs happaned. They bagan again in Nov, then Dec and then it continued in 2008. This seems like why there were only a few winners in 2007.

Us 2007 guys are a rare breed, but could we have been nominated in 2008? It's all black magic to me, :D.
:lol:

Yes, you could have been nominated.

It’s not often I visit here anymore but a good friend asked me to take a look at this thread and since my name was mentioned and as long as I'm here I thought I’d add $.02

For some mysterious reason in April 2008 Turnkey Sandwich or whatever his name is decided (that there were too many FOTM threads) so "he" being a Stangnet talk posse member decided he’d take charge of what foxmustangman had done prior with FOTM and take over ; and of course the Stangnet posse and some other members agreed with his decision.
Am I right so far Sandwich man?

Even though the 1st April FOTM had already had been decided in a poll that was taken by foxmustangman yet (turnkey sandwich ) decided to start a new FOTM thread............ Sound about right to you turnkey & ---------~FrankenStang~ since you’re now running the show as you say?

And just to show how unbiased ~FrankenStang~ is about Turkey Sandwich taking over the FOTM from afoxmustangman and what she has to say about who at the time was running the FOTM.

Read this
http://forums.stangnet.com/745530-too-many-fotm-threads.html#post7437003

Which to me really says a lot about a Stangnet moderator... yes you ~FrankenStang~ and your calling foxmustangman ........

foxmustangboy... err... man

I always thought Mods were suppose to be open minded but obviously I was wrong :( I'm not a mod nor have I ever portended to be one so you you damn sure don't want to hear what I think about you. So next time before you let your fingers talk think before you post something about another person.

So my thought on this FOTY is this since foxmustangman was doing such a bad job in April and obviously the prior months lets just eliminate Jan, Feb and March FOTM also that way we’re all playing on the same field with Turkey Sammich &~FrankenStang~ running the show... That way eliminating any of foxmustangman inadequacies for not running the FOTM correctly.
That is what we are talking about isn't it ~FrankenStang~??

But to say the reason Illnotch won is and I quoting you now ~FrankenStang~ because I congratulated the second winner of FOTM for April with

ALMOST STOCK said:
Congrats on your win.

I guess I should have said … Congrats Illnotch on your win for FOTM but you’re the runner up..

You're telling me that's what you would have said or how you would have handled it?

If that’s the best reason you can come up with for Illnotch winning FOTM in April 2008 is because I said congrats on your win (and my loss because foxmustangman was running the show at the time ) to Illnotch you gotta be a Blonde??

You'd be better off telling me that it was a April fools joke ........... that would be more believable than me saying because I said congrats!

It’s not often I visit here anymore but a good friend asked me to take a look at this thread and since my name was mentioned and as long as I'm here I thought I’d add $.02

For some mysterious reason in April 2008 Turnkey Sandwich or whatever his name is decided (that there were too many FOTM threads) so "he" being a Stangnet talk posse member decided he’d take charge of what foxmustangman had done prior with FOTM and take over ; and of course the Stangnet posse and some other members agreed with his decision.
Am I right so far Sandwich man?

Even though the 1st April FOTM had already had been decided in a poll that was taken by foxmustangman yet (turnkey sandwich ) decided to start a new FOTM thread............ Sound about right to you turnkey & ---------~FrankenStang~ since you’re now running the show as you say?

And just to show how unbiased ~FrankenStang~ is about Turkey Sandwich taking over the FOTM from afoxmustangman and what she has to say about who at the time was running the FOTM.

Read this
http://forums.stangnet.com/745530-too-many-fotm-threads.html#post7437003

Which to me really says a lot about a Stangnet moderator... yes you ~FrankenStang~ and your calling foxmustangman ........

foxmustangboy... err... man

I always thought Mods were suppose to be open minded but obviously I was wrong :( I'm not a mod nor have I ever portended to be one so you you damn sure don't want to hear what I think about you. So next time before you let your fingers talk think before you post something about another person.

So my thought on this FOTY is this since foxmustangman was doing such a bad job in April and obviously the prior months lets just eliminate Jan, Feb and March FOTM also that way we’re all playing on the same field with Turkey Sammich &~FrankenStang~ running the show... That way eliminating any of foxmustangman inadequacies for not running the FOTM correctly.
That is what we are talking about isn't it ~FrankenStang~??

But to say the reason Illnotch won is and I quoting you now ~FrankenStang~ because I congratulated the second winner of FOTM for April with

I guess I should have said … Congrats Illnotch on your win for FOTM but you’re the runner up..

You're telling me that's what you would have said or how you would have handled it?

If that’s the best reason you can come up with for Illnotch winning FOTM in April 2008 is because I said congrats on your win (and my loss because foxmustangman was running the show at the time ) to Illnotch you gotta be a Blonde??

You'd be better off telling me that it was a April fools joke ........... that would be more believable than me saying because I said congrats!

I was not a moderator when I said that and foxmustangman knew I was kidding. :rolleyes: Notice I also called Turkey Sammich, Chicken Sammich. He knew I was kidding too. GTOReturns repeatedly comments on my "fat ass" but, I don't take it seriously so, why should you take what I say seriously and throw it back up in my face? :scratch: I think that was a cheap shot on your part. :nono:

I'm going to run a poll between you and Illnotch for April 2007. That seems to me the only way to solve this. I was actually coming in here to suggest that then I saw your post.

And no, I'm not blonde. :shrug:

ALMOST STOCK: Thank you, that was a good read. Sorry you got jipped on your win from April.I also feel bad for illnotch, now he could very well lose his win from April. The way it's being handled (the poll) is probably the best way to go about it, just sucks for the one who had won, and will come away having lost.

It's all for fun, so in the end it doesn't matter, but I see where ALMOST STOCK is coming from here!

Status
Not open for further replies.