Found 2011 Mustang vs Camaro drag race video...

• Sponsors (?)

Very true. One of the main reasons I am a Mustang fan is that while they incorporate modern designs, they still have that '60 vibe. (Esp. since '05) And I feel that the Camaro is almost too re-defined and modern.

I like throw back things. I listen to Led Zeppelin and CCR in the car, wear aviators, and drive spiritedly.

The Mustang fits my personality, does anyone else feel the same?

Very true. One of the main reasons I am a Mustang fan is that while they incorporate modern designs, they still have that '60 vibe. (Esp. since '05) And I feel that the Camaro is almost too re-defined and modern.

I like throw back things. I listen to Led Zeppelin and CCR in the car, wear aviators, and drive spiritedly.

The Mustang fits my personality, does anyone else feel the same?

Yup, I'm only 26 and love classic stuff. I listen to 70s classic rock, have aviators love.....mustangs and drive my car how a muscle car is supposed to be driven. Heck my girlfriend even loves classic stuff and muscle cars:nice:. She has been telling me for the past four years how she wants us to build an AC cobra or an old 65-70 mustang after we get married. She even said the other day that she would put down money with me for a new 2011 GT as long as she gets to drive it to:D....

easy guys both were autos but the auto camaro has the very very weak L99 not the ls3 thats in the manual camaro.

Good point....but then again, do you think the 22hp difference between the two is enough to make up what looks like the 4 or 5-car length and 5mph difference between the two cars at the end of the 1/8th? I don't. :D

L99: Hey, them's the breaks. lol Showing up with an underpowered engine never gained the Mustang any sympathy. Run what you...well, you know. :D

That said, it's going to be great to see the two 6-speed models get together.