found a GT, need opinions

• Sponsors (?)

About the GT. Im not fond of that color scheme, but it is a damn clean car, & that price is pretty decent. If the green doesnt bother you, I say go for it. BTW, MakotoS13, is that your 240 in the sig pic?

yep thats my money pit :) fully built KA24ET from ported head to windage tray. T3/t04e turbo, 50lb injectors, etc etc. some delays have postponed any actual official timeslips but she'll see 12's if my engine builder was worth anything.

i've been looking around at various cars (GT's and sixers) and they want to sell v6's with similar miles for like 7ish! i'm like, why do that when i'll have to spend 2 grand just to get the car to where i like it. might as well buy one with a V8 if i have a chance for around the same price. it ain't like the mileage or up keep would be more.

does that look more like amazon (tropic) green or electric green to you guys? i think its amazon (which i like better than electric) but im not sure.

amzon
1136221868_car.jpg

electric
LouMancuso.jpg

the one im lookin at:
3650-02.jpg

3650-03.jpg

does that look more like amazon (tropic) green or electric green to you guys? i think its amazon (which i like better than electric) but im not sure.

amzon
1136221868_car.jpg

electric
LouMancuso.jpg

the one im lookin at:
3650-02.jpg

3650-03.jpg
id buy it i'll send the carfax to your email tomorrow when i get home from work.. pm me the vin if u havnt already.. it has no wrecks though so go pick it up!!:nice:

The coolant crossover is plastic on 96-00 GT's. In 01 they went to an aluminum setup. There was a class action lawsuit about it. You can get it replaced for free 7 years from the warranty start date (the day it was sold) but ONLY if it is leaking.

That looks to be the same color as my 2000 GT vert. I like the color, much more
than the brighter "electric" green. I swapped in a set of smoked headlights
and some day will do the grill delete. A different hood would be nice too as
the stock one is so boring. Mine had less the 32k miles when I bought it,
and has leather seats and everything was and is in great condition. Except
of course the new then tires. Something about a KB and tires don't seem to
last long. :)

This is the aluminum one..

615-175angle.jpg

how much is the part i need to replace?

nevermind i found it. i'll check that out before i buy the car and if its plastic i'll use that to haggle more.sweet. stangnet might be savin me all kinds of money.

i also spotted a silver vert they have with black bullits that im gonna ask em to swap to seal the deal :)

complete waste of time. i dont think im ever gonna find a decent GT for what i wanna spend. looks like its V6 town for me :(

Please dont get a V6 bro... Do u need a Stang that bad that u need to settle for a V6. i mean for under 10k, u could find some REAL NICE Sn95 4.6's or even a 5.0 SN95....I sold my 97 Cobra with 97k for only $8,500. Dont waste your time on a chick rental car V6... What was wrong with the green one BTW?