Found more carnage...

Team Ford

Dec 16, 2005
So a few weeks back my gf & I are taking a cruise through the country and ahead I see what looks to be a rusty tailpipe and hanger in the middle of my lane I figure I can straddle it and clear it, I was wrong it lifted the car into the air 3 times as it rolled underneath us, I didnt go into the other lane because it was on a small blind hill. So I pulled over and looked under the car for leaks or whatever and didnt see anything dripping and the tires were still holding air.

Ok so today I figured Id change the tranny fluid and found this while I was under there.

Which bar is this?

• Sponsors (?)

Wow, you must have pole-vaulted over that pipe.

Fortunately it can be unbolted and replaced. You can take it off now. Earlier cars didn't have them. I beleive max motorsports and steeda sell bars as well that will bolt up in it's place. The MM bar is a 4-point bar

Yeah, when i did my trans build i drove around for about a week without it not even noticing until i found the brace just chilling in the garage, lol. Didn't even notice the difference but it's there for a reason, i'd go to a junk yard and pull one for $5.

Wow, you must have pole-vaulted over that pipe.

Fortunately it can be unbolted and replaced. You can take it off now. Earlier cars didn't have them. I beleive max motorsports and steeda sell bars as well that will bolt up in it's place. The MM bar is a 4-point bar

lmao yea it was crazy. Damn thing must have fell off an amry truck.

I'll add the support brace to the list.