Found my dad's gun last night, lol

Well I was getting ready for church and I was going through his sock drawer because I ran out of black socks. I was rummaging around trying to find a pair, and I was like "yay there's one..." BAM GUN. I was truely taken back. I have never seen one that close before. A loaded clip was right next to it. It was a black handgun, not sure what type.

But yeah, no one in our family knew except for my mom. Now I do, lol. I guess since I went off to college and my karate skills were no longer available, my dad decided to buy a gun to fill the void. :rlaugh:

Kinda scary when you think about it. My dad doesn't know that I found it, only my mom. Everytime I look at him now I picture him holding that gun and capping someone.

• Sponsors (?)

chimpanzee-glock.gif

THIS, is what i am looking to get! the price is a bit much, but im sure the poor bastard who gets hit with a 45 that looks that nice will tell you its justified :D
taurus11.gif

im thinking this one is a little more practical
ruger30.gif

i want a permit to carry, but i think that in M.A. (where i live) the closest thing i can get is a permit to keep the gun in my vehicle loaded, within my reach, and without a trigger lock. and my dad says i will get denied since i have no good reason to carry a loaded firearm in my car, and im only 21. they are not so laid back around here ya know? you almost have to be a cop to get a permit like that around here.

Attachments

• taurus11.gif
    taurus11.gif
    25 KB · Views: 104
  • ruger30.gif
    ruger30.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 115
1991vert said:
not true. i live in MA and my dad has a permit to carry. it can be loaded. it's just not supposed to be visible i think.
yeh you will get arrested and possibly go to jail for showing it, even by accident. i looked up some laws and it said if you are cought with a firearm and do not have a FID card or license, the penalty is a MANDITORY MINIMUM SENTANCE OF 1 YEAR IN JAIL. i cant spell. and at the bottom of the whole form it said "(bb & pellet)guns inculded in provisions above" a year in jail for shooting squirls in your own woods with a BB gun without a FID??? pretty steep. but ill look into it, i will find out if sport shooting/protection is a good enough reason for them to "OK" it for me, when i can afford that $700 hand cannon i posted above, that is.crapola

aks are fun. here in AZ you dont need CCW to carry it but it does have to ne showing. and you can conceal it only if you have a CCW. or if you allowed on Private Property

my friends dad has about 3 ten guage shotguns, a 30-.06, a 9mm uzi, an AR-15, an M-16, an Ak-47, a little B.S. 22, a 9mm beretta, and a walter PPK. he is damn loaded man, and his favorite shirt is "when the come to take away your guns, make sure you give them all the ammo first" and it has a pic of an m-16 firing on the front, haha this guy is no joke man.

Bump firing is kind of stupid in my opinion...

If you can bump fire from the shoulder (which I've never been able to do) it's kind of fun.

From the hip, which is what it seems like everyone does anyway, it's basically pointless.

Either way, I'll only bumpfire my SAR-1 anyway. My VEPR cost to much to **** around with like that and my SAIGA doesn't have a pistol grip for it.