Found my dad's gun last night, lol

Swarzkopf said:
A legal fully automatic AK-style rifle will set you back well over $10,000QUOTE]

buy a semi and file the pin where it is auto. just don't tell anyone. plus, where are you finding $10,000 AK rifles? whoever is selling at the price must be either really rich or super broke. and the guy who buys it is really dumb or has too much money.

• Sponsors (?)

Guns rock. Period. I love the Second Amendment.

buy a semi and file the pin where it is auto. just don't tell anyone.

PLEASE tell me you are joking. If not, you have ZERO conception of how an AK style rifle works...LMAO File the firing pin. OH-KAY there!

Furthermore, if you did convert a semi AK to full auto (which can't be done by filing a firing pin...) and you were caught, you'd be charged and probably convicted of a title 1 felony with a MINIMUM mandatory sentence of 10 years in federal prison. No thanks.

plus, where are you finding $10,000 AK rifles? whoever is selling at the price must be either really rich or super broke. and the guy who buys it is really dumb or has too much money.

SHOW me a legal, registered NFA fully automatic AK for cheaper. Please. This is what they go for, period. It's called supply and demand.

yes, first part was a joke. just one of those things where the firing pin card is pulled way to often from people I talk to. Seriously being behind bars bubba's bitch is not something that I and I'm sure everyone wants to be. second part was not. I haven't looked for auto AKs in a long time (no need to) but the ones I did see were no where near $10,000

I like M4s and AR-15s in general...but to me, no firearm is more fun than the AK series...I just absolutely love everything about the AK, from the distinctive CRACK-RATTLE of one firing to the feel of the wood to the CLI-CHUNK of the action closing....makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

TheDamned said:
Americans and their guns :nonono:

Canadians and their ridiculous laws prohibiting firearms... Canada is experiencing a rise in gun relating violence and yet is cracking down on the rights of gun owners. Toronto has almost doubled its death by gun total to 52 this year.

Criminals will be criminals... they will acquire guns no matter what your registry does. All your government is doing is taking away the rights of law abiding citizens to protect themselves. Your handgun program was supposed to cost 2 million dollars. It is now over the 1 Billion dollar mark and rising. Not working too well I'd say.

Sorry for the rant but I feel extremely strongly about the 2nd ammendment. You bet your azz that if a criminal comes into my home and threatens my family they will get more than harsh language, they'll meet my two friends, Smith and Wesson.:nice:

ON TOPIC - I recently acquired my FID and handgun credentials, I think its fun as hell to target shoot and hunt. I don't have too much experience with rifles though, just plunking with a .22 and a scoped 30-06.

-adam