Found This Little Guy on Saturday!

MyHoFoSho

Aug 14, 2007
As i was driving out in BFE on my way to my wifes grandfathers house I stumbled upon this notch back just sitting in the grass. When I drove by the first time I didnt see a for sale sign but thought i would look any way. And got to looking at it and the guy wants a $1000 for it, and yes it is an original 5.0 notch i checked the vin. It is alittle rough do to sitting and the NW ohio winters but overall not to bad off, the worst of the rust that is on it is in the floor board and the trunk lid. But i might buy it and fix the rust and use it as a DD. It would do great on gas compared to my Bronco.

Attachments

• notch.jpg
    notch.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 180
  • Sponsors (?)

oh yeah all original down to the stock air pump and all 4 cats still on it. This car was never beat on other than miss treated and being left out side to rot.. But the floor board on the driver side is rotted out bad, like the seat has fallin it to the hole and the trunk lid it tottally F-ed. But I was just talking to the owner and i can pick it up for $700 now. I think i am going to buy it to bad its an auto.

the rust is not to bad the strut towers look good some rust under the master cylinder and the plans would be make it relible enough to drive it every day it needs a tune up and exhaust the headers are leaking really bad and full x pipe and exhaust other little things. but for the most part it would be the driver. Oh and the ac and air pump would go bye bye

700 is fair if its all there, probably could source a 5spd swap for the same price, the car would be worth around 5k all fixed up so dont start feeling bad until your into it for that

i looked at that car too. its has cancer pretty bad. $700 is a decent price but theres alot of work involved. i would say roughly 2k worth of metal if bought new. maybe $1500 if you found used parts and if you put countless hours into body work and paint. but on the other hand its a 5.0 notchback.......

Hey rick I think i am going to pass on it...I have just have to much going on with my 90 lx hatch to buy something else that is going to take away from what i really want to do. So its all yours i can give you the location on where its at and the owners name if you like..

Really cars are going for that much out there?I mean $500 would be a good price...but $1000! :jaw: Espically with all that rust!WOW my car will be worth a **** load when i make it back there just cause it's 100% rust free!
peace

john:p

im a sucker for a coupe. being a factory 5.0L just sweetens the deal. foxes in general here in ohio are getting hard to find in decent shape let alone a v8 coupe. great find .hope it finds a home where she gets some love.