fox 5.0 v.s sn95 5.0

• Sponsors (?)

The front of the motor being the timing cover, water pump, pullies, and brackets are all different from the fox. If you were to swap all that over to the fox style it works...but for the cost its not a great idea. Even if the pullies and all that are free just getting some aftermarket pullies for your car is worth not having to hasssle with the swap. Also the fox stuff will be REALLY close to your radiator. A few people have posted pics in the past of the fox stuff in a 94-95 and it is a tight fit.

The oil pan will fit. I run a 90 pan IIRC on mine to clear the main support.

here's a pic of mine:

pullley_clearance.jpg

The issue pop's up with 351 motors 331-347 are 302 based so the 94-95 stuff bolts right up. Unless you can find some brackets off cobra R guys will swap to fox stuff or march stuff for fox's (like blackvert did IIRC).

yep, i went to march stuff with fox accessories primarily because i saw it on another motor at my builder's shop and it was beautiful

march didn't make brackets for 351s with 94/95 accessories. they said they were planning to make them in the future, but who knows when that will be.