Not open for further replies.

mustang863

May 30, 2009
ok need some good info i am on a junk yard budget build
my car
stock 4 lug
tc rearend swap 355 gears and disc brakes
tires 255/35/20 tires are like new so i want to keep them for now
rims are off a 2002 mustang wont fit the rotor swap i tryed on my other stang with the mark swap

anyone care to share what or how they could do it all so the tc rear end what do i do there cant find good info on swaping to 5 lug yes i been looking at the 4-5 lug thread just need some good help heres my stang

0219101433.jpg

0219101542.jpg

0201101502a.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

did u read my post? i have rear disc brakes and every one has 17s did u look at my stang its one of a kind oh i love it more the sex so im looking for some real help here thanks tho

Yeah I looked at your post but I was distracted by whatever the hell those "wheels are".

I missed where you said you were disc.
Don't ask questions if you seem to think you already know the answers

just looking to sit on some 20s show some love any help i did the ranger drum and mark rotor swap on my 88 yes i have 4 foxbody cars in my drive way im willing to take any info i can get with this disc brake

Guys, just answer the question.

Five lug Turbo Coupe conversion:
Use the 94-98 axles Mustang axles. Use 1990 Mazda MPV 3.0 V6 front rotors (10", 5 lug x 4.5" pattern, 2 7/16" offset ). While you are at the auto parts store, set a TC rear rotor side by side with the Mazda rotor and they are the same except for the offset.

The next step fixes the offset problem:
Use a Maximum MotorSports 1/8 spacer (MMWS6, Maximum Motorsports :: The Leader In Mustang Performance Suspension ) between the inside of the rotor and the axle flange. The spacers may need to have the OD machined to fit properly. The stock rotor offset is 2 5/16" and the Mazda rotors are 2 7/16" offset. The 1/8" spacer puts the rotor back dead center alignment with the calipers.

The Mazda rotors are under $30 each, and I have seen them for $20 each. The MM spacers are two for $30 + $9 shipping. So the entire package costs $99. That saves $41, which most of us could find a very good use for.

A++ on that link pick up the '94-95 spindles from a GT Thought about the rearend but has stock gears looks like im going to sale my 4 lug disc brake rearend and build a drum set up i dont see my self drilling the rotors to fit the axles project on hold now dam stock wheels

WoW dident see the The Ultimate 4-lug/5-lug brake conversion/upgrade thread
all the info thanks Mustang5l5 And to all The haters bring your ride with the same stuff as the other guy i will be runing all disc now hope to have the swap done this weekend

WoW dident see the The Ultimate 4-lug/5-lug brake conversion/upgrade thread
all the info thanks Mustang5l5 And to all The haters bring your ride with the same stuff as the other guy i will be runing all disc now hope to have the swap done this weekend

:rlaugh::lol::rlaugh:

theres a reason you're the only one "rollin on dubs" around here

Status
Not open for further replies.