Fox conversion guys, 93 Cobra intake clearance

• Sponsors (?)

Yes...no and no...as long as your running the stock VC's..changing to taller VC's is where the issue's come in...otherwise you should be all set...at the most the hood blanket my have to go???...but I think your safe...
Whatya gonna to run for air intake??? thats the only thing you'll have to fab up...

Hood clearance should not be an issue, as a 94 cobra intake is the same height as a 93. However I do know that they removed the strut tower brace on the cobra model to allow for the extra height. The issue with putting a 93 plenum on an sn95 car is the throttle body and intake tube. on the 94 cobra plenum there is almost a 45 degree angle to the throttle body... I see this as being your only problem as you will not have enough room to clear the strut tower with a 93 plenum...

Thanks for your help guys. Luckily I've read a few good articles on the Fox swap by Rio5.0 and some others here as well as some guys at the corral so the parts are all there, the hood clearance was my only issue. I have a Fox C&L elbow to mount to the TB and will see if I can somehow mount it to my existing MAC lower CAI piece, failing that I'll put my MAF on the end and keep it in the engine bay until I can fab up a piece to run into the fenderwell again. Is there any other issues that I should be aware of before tackling this project?
Tim