fox coupes....where to find?

jackchan

Oct 17, 2004
Mobile Alabama
i have a buddy who says he wants to buy a 89 thru 93 fox body coupe that is a factory 5.0 manual trans car....he doesnt even care what color as long as it is not red. lol
thing is I havent been able to find anything for less than around $7500 and up. Am I looking in the wrong places???? The kicker is he want's a stock coupe for a daily driver and something dependable, he doesnt even care if it is totally stock down to the stock mufflers!
Ben

• Sponsors (?)

They should not be that hard to find. Check the classifieds here and on Corral, and the local advertisers. I will say that modded, or used up ones seem to be easier to find. I'd go that route and just deal with whatever needed dealing with.

Four cyl cars are pricier now than last year due to gas. Heck, I want $1500 for my 89 LX notch 2.3 auto if I sell it.

Mines all stock...88 GT 5speed black, runs very strong, only 93k on her not daily driven, previous owner was old man who bought it new sold it to his son and spent its whole life in a garage till the last two years where it was covered in his driveway when he moved.

KC clutch and catback are the only two "mods"