Expired Fox- New Never Installed Blk Dash, Perfect Blk Center Console, And Custom Gauge Cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcrazy

Feb 3, 2008
Sold the Mod Coupe and got a CO Mach 1, so I no longer need these items I have hunted and collected over the course of 3-4 years.
Guys first I dont want to hear prices are this and that. It says OBO, so if I hear an offer I like, items will sale. I dont question your ads, so dont question mine. Some of these items are nearly impossible to find and if so are expensive due to shape. So if you want it and throw me a decent offer, who knows. I am willing to ship but keep in mind the size of some items and shipping will be cover by buyer. I get a discount through work and will pass along the actual cost. With that see items below.
Complete black new never installed fox dash- 87-93 Also whoever gets the dash gets glove box, lower knee panel, and all remaining small blk interior pieces I have. Think NOS, bit for a late model.
$500 plus shipping- if I cant get that I will just keep, who knows I may get another coupe down the road to use it for.
View attachment 143891
Super Clean complete center console(large section, smaller center section-power mirror, and arm rest- missing side plugs used to cover opening for installing arm rest- they were supposed to be included when I got it:shakehead)- 87-93
$250 obo
Pics to come...
Custom Fox Gauge cluster, similar to Florida5.0 but better as gauges are behind clear stock gauge cover. Stewart Warner Gauges all electric. It wired up for with blinker indicators and maybe bright indicator, will see this weekend when I pull out of box. I did notice a small ding on the outer ring of speedometer , but I am going to see if the ring can be removed and tapped back out from the inside.
The cover does not have to be used. If not used the mode button tied to speedometer would need to be relocated as it is currently laid in the clear cover.
FYI...
Speedometer alone is $242- Stewart Warner 214706 - Stewart Warner Maximum Performance Series Speedometers - Overview - SummitRacing.com
Tach for 8k is $256, this is a 10k tach- Stewart Warner 214103 - Stewart Warner Maximum Performance Series Tachometers - Overview - SummitRacing.com
Water Temp- $55 Stewart Warner 214272 - Stewart Warner Maximum Performance Series Analog Gauges - Overview - SummitRacing.com
Fuel- $45 Stewart Warner 214224 - Stewart Warner Maximum Performance Series Analog Gauges - Overview - SummitRacing.com
Volts- $45 Stewart Warner 214200 - Stewart Warner Maximum Performance Series Analog Gauges - Overview - SummitRacing.com
Oil Pressure- $72 Stewart Warner 214254 - Stewart Warner Maximum Performance Series Analog Gauges - Overview - SummitRacing.com

$450 obo

View attachment 143892
View attachment 143893
View attachment 143894
View attachment 143895

This is all the hardware and instructions that originally came with the gauges. A lot of mounting hardware and other items.
View attachment 143896

Black rear deck carpet- 91-93(whenever it changed to shoulder seat belts in rear seat.)
$65 obo
New Arm rest pads and weather-strip for doors and trunk- $75 obo
Pics to come...
The more you buy the better the price to get me to sale.
PM me for contact info. Thanks Lee

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.