Fox Tattoo Idea

Not a fan at all. Car tattoo's are redneck in my opinion. Your body though, so its your choice.

I have two 1/2 sleeves btw, so I am a huge fan of ink, but only if its cool/interesting. Not gay tribal crap or car related stuff.

That tattoo would take the artist 10 minutes to do with the majority of the time making the stencil.

Couldnt disagree more, im in the middle of a hot rod half sleeve right now and its the furthest thing from redneck. Maybe if i had a picture of a mopar symbol with "git er done" around it that would be redneck, but lumping every car tattoo together as redneck is a bit of a strech.

My personal opinion is that car tattoos should be generic, not brand specific and certainly not model specific. In other words, avoid anything that involves the Blue Oval or the Running Horse, etc. My "car" tattoo involves a generic piston design, that way if I ever stop being a Mustang guy (Heaven forbid, haha), it will still be valid, because I'm sure I'll still be into cars of some sort.

I agree with this to a point, i have the old v8 emblem on my forearm, and nobody really knows what it is, and i get the juice comment all the time, and the people that know dont say anything. Now if i had a running pony on my arm i might as well just get a rainbow on my forhead, and my half sleeve has nothing that is brand related other than a different version of the ford emblem that i drew up myself

• Sponsors (?)

do a image search on any search engine and you'll find a bunch of really bad ones and a small handful of tasteful ones. yeah, that is going to be on you all your life so take your time. IMHO car tats look bad.

do a image search on any search engine and you'll find a bunch of really bad ones and a small handful of tasteful ones. yeah, that is going to be on you all your life so take your time. IMHO car tats look bad.

thats a pretty narrowminded opinion. Like saying all black people look the same

thats tattoos in general, there are way more bad ones than good ones, the real problem is that people dont research thier artist before they go out and do something that they would have for the rest of thier lives. Theres a ton of "artists" that shouldnt be allowed to hold a magic marker nevermind a tattoo gun

If you got it it would have to be on a flat area or you would totally lose the whole look. I was once told by my tattoo artist that if i have a idea i like but im not sure about it put it on the fridge so i have to see it all the time then in 6 months if i still like it go ahead and get it. It is a bit simple for my tastes but you do you.