Fox to Cobra 5 lug conversion (not as easy as it seems)

That looks "fun".

Don't feel too bad about the master cylinder debacle. I just bought a universal booster for mine, and of course I realized too late (i.e., didn't check first) that my stock MC wouldn't bolt up to it. So $200 later, I have a matching MC to put on the booster. Problem now is the damn thing hits the strut tower so I had to beat the **** out of it to gain almost 3/4" of clearance. Now I have to bring the car to have the mess I made of the paint all fixed up :doh:

Oh I don't feel bad about the M/C, I like the look much better and if you saw how bad the brake lines were all over the valve cover from the stock M/C, the Wilwood is 100 times better. The front line had to have a hole drilled in the strut tower though, you can see it if you look at the above pic.

• Sponsors (?)

madmike1157 said:
Moved on to the M/C. I bought this Wilwood unit to get more clearance because the lines exit on the shock tower side as opposed to the engine side like the stock unit did. According to Wilwood, there was no other benefit to upgrading to this unit from the stocker NikwoaC recommended. Well, ...It does look good,...so I got that going for me......... Which is nice.

What did I recommend? I can't remember, haha. :scratch:

Yea, I don't think that was me. Might have been (the other) Mike, used to be a moderator here. He knows a lot about MC sizing.

I forget what I said too. I tend to not really recommend much when it comes ot manual setups since I haven't experimented with that stuff myself....yet

In fact, i haven't been on the boards in nearly 2 months.

BTW? When did the layout change??? It looks like Facebook here

LOL... a little while ago (who can remember the specific date, that was soooo yesterday :D ).

Where ya been hiding?

Oh, just some personal stuff going on, the holidays, and me exploring a few other hobbies and dating some new girls.

Took the stang for a quick ride yesterday...and here I am again! :)

Lol. Got a little off topic
Yeah? Well, see that it don't happen again!
Barney_Fife.jpg