Fox with SN95 front clip

Aug 11, 2008
Years ago either MM&FF, or 5.0 had a feature car that was a fox with an SN front clip. Does anyone have pics of this car, or know which one I'm talking about?

I have been trying to find pics and info but haven't been lucky. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

This is the only one I've seen. It's more of a half fox, half sn95 hybrid bumper, I guess. I'll save my opinion about it and just post the pic. I hope this helps...
196771.jpg

The one I'm talking about had an actual 94 front grafted to a fox hatchback. I'm also pretty sure that the doors were also 94 style. It was on the cover of the magazine. Also, this was probably in 1994, or very close to that year, I remember seeing it.

The car you're talking about was Yellow wasn't it? I actually may have that issue in my stash somewhere, I'll dig around for it tonight. If I find it, I'll scan it for you, it actually looked good and not like a cobbled together mess.

The car you're talking about was Yellow wasn't it? I actually may have that issue in my stash somewhere, I'll dig around for it tonight. If I find it, I'll scan it for you, it actually looked good and not like a cobbled together mess.

Yes, thank you. That's the one. It looked like it came out of a Ford design studio.

This isn't something I'm contemplating doing myself. Just been trying to find a pic to show my bro for the longest time. I actually do have an 82 GT front clip waiting for the right four eye to come along :nice:.

I remember that car. It was a yellow 88 with a Saleen wing, everything else was SN95 (Saleen front and rear bumper, hood, door skins...). It had the same wheels as my 88, too (the backs were wider, though).

All these look odd too me. I ALMOST like the yellow one. The black is a cobbed pile of... And the s197 would look terrible in reality

That's all... Carry on :)