Foxbody 2.3 Need Some Help!

that car is a looker and the low price says that it has issues. he says it needs an alignment and a tranny seal. just by looking at the pics I can tell the hood doesnt line up and the there looks like some small issue with the fender gap. paint looks new as does the headlights. could be nothing, could be this car was in a front end collision. hence the low asking figures. talk to the man, run a carfax. Bring your dad with you to look at it. If you have shop access and the car isnt a salvage then trade him a cheap car and have a fox you can work on. Just try to cover all the angles and hit us up if you have questions. if this one doesnt pan out then between the tampa, daytona, and orlando area you have DOZENS of fox bodies to pick from dont settle on something because its in front of you.

• Sponsors (?)

that car is a looker and the low price says that it has issues. he says it needs an alignment and a tranny seal. just by looking at the pics I can tell the hood doesnt line up and the there looks like some small issue with the fender gap. paint looks new as does the headlights. could be nothing, could be this car was in a front end collision. hence the low asking figures. talk to the man, run a carfax. Bring your dad with you to look at it. If you have shop access and the car isnt a salvage then trade him a cheap car and have a fox you can work on. Just try to cover all the angles and hit us up if you have questions. if this one doesnt pan out then between the tampa, daytona, and orlando area you have DOZENS of fox bodies to pick from dont settle on something because its in front of you.
Alright thanks for the help man, it means a lot, I'll keep searching around and I'll email this guy tonight, if his title isn't clean I probably won't go for it. But I definitely think that your right, if I do end up getting something that will be worth it in the long run, and thank you to EVERYONE who helped, gonna go look around more till I find the one that's right for me!