FPR and fuel pressure Where on a FOX body

CBZGT50

Apr 21, 2005
St Louis area
I am new to fox bodies and the 93 Cobra. I have had SN 95's for years.

My question is, what type of fpr (Fuel Pressure Regulator) and where can I can a consistant fuel pressure running off the stock pump?

Right now the motor falls on it's face at 5100 rpm and will just act as if the fuel is cut off, then it will pick up again, then fall again. My 95 Cobra has a scrader valve on the rail, but the Fox bodies don't.

Not sure what to do here. I will most likely put a new pump in, not stock. But I would like to adjust my fuel pressure. Help!

Chris

• Sponsors (?)

CB, it is there. The SN95 Schrader valve is just a LOT easier to find and hook up to.

The fox one is buried behind the alt (under a pile of wires and crap) and I think it points kinda down perhaps).

Good luck bud.

HISSIN50 said:
CB, it is there. The SN95 Schrader valve is just a LOT easier to find and hook up to.

The fox one is buried behind the alt (under a pile of wires and crap) and I think it points kinda down perhaps).

Good luck bud.
Thanks, I am just getting used to the foxes as this is my first. I have had quite a few SN-95's. Thanks.

What would be a good FPR to add on a fairly stock motor but may eventually get some aluminum heads and a SC?

Are Aeromotive AFPR's overrated or great equipment and worth the money?

If I were buying an FPR, it would be a Kirban. But I dont know much about Aeromotive's stuff - it is probably just as good.