Fr500's Finally On! BF GOOdy's KDW NT, lots of PICs

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I found a remedy for the loose spinning center caps. I took the suggestion of using using electrical tape and went with friction tape. Friction tape is more sticky and not as smooth as electrical tape. Wraped it around the plastic piece a couple times and they are as tight as could be. No more spinning center caps. Just thought I'd pass that along to the other guys out there who are using factory center caps on aftermarket wheels.

• Sponsors (?)

They really are some gorgeous wheels... Does anyone have pictures of those on a 95-98 body? I am seriously considering a set.

Heres my old 97 Cobra w/ silver FR500's in 18x9 & 10 with the same BFG's....

Picture126-2.jpg

Picture124-1.jpg

Very nice... That should save me about $2,000. I was going with the SSR GT3's until I saw these wheels. I may have to make a purchase..

I was going to get SSR GT3s but once I took my car to the track I decided I needed some FR500 fat rear wheels.

I think I'm going to stay with 17" so 9" front and 10.5" rear as opposed to 10" inch rear for an 18" wheel.

FR500 are true to the non-rice, "5 spoke" mustang style.

Finally got the Hypercoated Fr500's on the stang . 18x9 / 18x10 w/ BF Goodrich KDW NT 295/35/18 rear & 265/35/18 front. Here are some pics...enjoy!

2417204_25_full.jpg

Looks sweet dude... :hail2:

Where did you get them with "pony" caps?

The pony caps came off my stock bullitt wheels. The Fr500 are definitely a change from the bullitt wheels which you seem to see everywhere. The bullitts are a good looking wheel but I wanted a different look. Im very happy with the Fr500's!