Frankie does the CP topless

• Sponsors (?)

srothfuss said:
Return of the Jedi right now and then it's 40 year old virgin for the night.... (yes, I am on a serious veg right now)

:Looks to aaron for a beer:

:Tries to hand over a beer but spills it all over the place:

Sorry.....I gotta get more beer.....mmmmm....beer....

~FrankenStang~ said:
Then maybe I could joke around and not get called names.

Timeless2 said:
I would love to express my true opinion on this subject, but do not feel it prudent given the role I fulfill on here.

Well I'm just a noob mod so I can still express an actual opinion on occasion. I see threads throughout this forum that are direct conflict with the TOS all time. It's nuts! There are lots of folks that don't know how to act. Then there's Franky.. comes in, has a good time, doesn't bother or berate anyone, even puts up with teh leg humping from 1000+ members and doesn't bat an eye lash. In come some asshat to try and find fault in anything that can be found fault in so long as it's nothing to do with himself at all. Screw em' em Franky. I go through lots of posts in here. There's no room for anyone on THESE forums to be throwing stones of ANY kind! :shrug:

Oh... and you're not an attention whore. Not sure where that asshattery started but like many folks here, you just like to have a good time and see where the dialog takes us. If ANYONE is an attention whore it's HoodStype! :p

Daggar said:
Well I'm just a noob mod so I can still express an actual opinion on occasion. I see threads throughout this forum that are direct conflict with the TOS all time. It's nuts! There are lots of folks that don't know how to act. Then there's Franky.. comes in, has a good time, doesn't bother or berate anyone, even puts up with teh leg humping from 1000+ members and doesn't bat an eye lash. In come some asshat to try and find fault in anything that can be found fault in so long as it's nothing to do with himself at all. Screw em' em Franky. I go through lots of posts in here. There's no room for anyone on THESE forums to be throwing stones of ANY kind! :shrug:

Oh... and you're not an attention whore. Not sure where that asshattery started but like many folks here, you just like to have a good time and see where the dialog takes us. If ANYONE is an attention whore it's HoodStype! :p

:hail2: :SNSign: