Freaking cancer but at least when you catch it early it can be removed...

Boss 351

Here sthhhhhhhheeeve take a picthh of my man flowe
Jul 13, 2003
Canada
I'm talking about rust, it really is a cancer for cars. I need to replace 2 freaking floor pans and do some repairs where the back seat is... heh my "torque box" is starting to rip too :eek:

My car is like a race car without the race car engine :lol: Most of the interior is out, it's very light though, I mean the damn thing will leave a couple of black marks shifting into 3rd now :rlaugh: WITH 2:73's :rlaugh: No wonder every civic in town has no interior, makes your car feel like it has 150 more HP lol

Oh well I've detailed my trunk area (every square inch was cleaned and painted), I've started on the interior a little too. Tonight I will sandblast some parts to remove some rust and put some new "seem crap" the factory has put in. I'm painting everything with Tremclad rust paint, inside and out to help prevent rust. The interior is out because this winter I will send the car to my friend's body shop to have brand new floor pans put in, reinforce the torque boxes and install some connecting frames. I want to remove the interior now before it starts to get cold so I won't take up room in his garage and need to use the big giant heater of his and save some cash... Plus I get to drive around in a tin can for a little :lol:

• Sponsors (?)