Now go the **** away.

See like I said attention :D

I'm changing my sig to be cool it will read:

Crusify the so called lord
he soon shall fall to me
your souls are damned your god has fell
to slave for me eternally
hell awaits...

Nah what a load of crap, everyone would know I couldn't think for my self and stole it from someone else :bang: and everyone knows I can think for my self :nice:

Crovax said:
I've been putting lyrics in my sig before you got your Tomy tutor play computer.

I don't remember any Tommy play PC, I may be a bit to old for that one. I do remember speak and spell :D My mom worked for Texas Istruments and we always got the coolest stuff they made :nice: Now I also remember 1976, that was the year Rocky and the Oman came out. Sorry I use stuff like movies, cars, and school to remember dates :D Now 1977 was a great year, in the spring of 1977 Star Wars was released :banana:

As for the lyrics I don't mind that so much because at least your using the words of people who are still alive :) I hope anyways judging by that song thery sound depressed as hell. Anyways most people qoute dead guys to promote them selves so others will view them as smart. The few questions I want to know is this: How many people who listen to Christan music and go to church sit back and think of how many people they can kill? How many kids walking around like the walking dead listening to this kind of music who goes to school and shoots everyone they see? Also how many Christans listen to Christan music has killed them selves? How many people listening to this music that has killed them selves? Hell I'm not here to save you and yes we are all going to die and its not about doing good before you do its about doing what you know is right.

They had this kinda music back then :shrug:

I thought I was A.D.D. and couldn't focus :) I love history but if we're going to switch to it let me know when we do ok? I'm talking about our time this time right now and then. Places like Littleton, Co where everyone stood up for these kids rights to act like freaks and ban the bible. The same kids that killed a girl for her belifes in God. Strange thing was she had not always believed in God and had planned to kill her parents just before they moved her there. Show me in this Generation kids not listening to your music out killing people and I will show you 10 that does listen to it that has killed someone or promoted violance. My friend listen to what ever you want but would you really want to rise kids in a world in which those songs promote?

"only a fool says in his heart there is no God"

If ya live like there is no God, you better be right! crovax , your not a bondslave to christ, your just a slave to sin. Not becuase of the music you listen too(though that seems to dictate your life) or the way you dress, not even the car you drive...But the simple choice you make not to except Christ as your Lord. No one can force you, but it sure seems like you talk more about Jesus than i do....interesting dont you think~

"weak mindless followers of a chirst who never lived"
LOL , after that statment i think people will only believe the "not a follower of christ" part.

Crovax said:
People who listen to "my" kinda music don't want to be a weak mindless herd of followers of the christ who never lived.

Prove he didn't exist :shrug: Talking about weak minded, have you ever tryed to prove one way or the other :shrug: I dare you to, stop listening to either groups that includes the Christans and do the research on it. Anyone who does not atleast do the research on it is no more than a weak minded fool. I'm not talking about going to church, heck I don't even do that my self. I'm talking about reading what ever material that is out on either God and understanding it all. If your lucky you will find your answers and without listening to some music played by weak minded fools.
Our lives revolve around the herd mentality one way or the other that is for sure. Have you ever wondered why the eggs and milk are at the back of the store? Or why a fast food resturants seats sux compared to a expensive place? Don't tell me about weak minded and herd mentality, I research everything to try and figure out what people are trying to get me to do. I could show you some stuff that N.A.S.A was working on that only the Bible was able to help them with. Yes I read boring NASA reports on top of car crap. The point of it is I have research enough stuff to realize that God does exist in my life and my only problem is I only listen to him 50% of the time :bang: