Free Dyno Tune, 04 cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic_Ferrari

Sep 25, 2003
lake mary, FL
Moderators, if there is an issue with this post please let me know.

I figured I'd drop a post here as I'd rather help out a fellow Stangnet or Modular Fords member than just anyone.

This post is for 04 Cobra owners only, not 03's with an 04 flash.

I am in need of an 04 Cobra with a 2.8 upper pulley, air filter and catback exhaust. (Box code AMZ1 or AMZ2)

If you do not already own the pulley, you may buy it with the proper belt and idler(s) and I will PAY for the installation and give you a FREE dyno tune with dyno charts and all recorded data.

You will have a choice of a free chip, programmer or flash.

You must be in Florida and must be able to provide me with your vehicle for one day this week or early next week. If it currently does not have a pulley, I will need it for two days and you will get it back with the pulley and tuning installed.

Just to cover the requirements again:

Vehicle must be:
2004 Cobra
-2.8 upper pulley
-some type of cold air intake or K&N type cone filter
-catback exhaust

You will receive:
-Free dyno tune
-Free product
-Free install of pulley, belts, idlers in the evet your pulley is not currently
installed.
-dyno sheets with complete data

I will also make stock vs modified dyno results with comparisons if I receive your car with the stock pulley on it.

If you would like to make your vehicle available for this, please send me a PM.

I can not stress enough that this is for 04 cobra ONLY.
More specific information will be available through PM only.

thanks =o)

• Sponsors (?)

Only for an 04 cobra? I have never heard of anything like this... the 04 is more or less just a 3rd run of 03 cars... different flash, different mid-pipes (better cats is what I heard) and different pain selections... other than that.. what gives?

travis0712 said:
Only for an 04 cobra? I have never heard of anything like this... the 04 is more or less just a 3rd run of 03 cars... different flash, different mid-pipes (better cats is what I heard) and different paint selections... other than that.. what gives?

Trust me here.
I need an 04 and only an 04.
I don't need any 03's right now, and to flash an 03 with an 04 code is a compromise to what I'm going to accomplish.
I've already had several 04's but I need at least one more.

Sorry Vic_Ferrari, but if we allow this thread to stay open, we would be obligated to let other tuners do the same thing - see where I'm going with this? I know you mean well, but we can't let one person slide.

Feel free to put a small message in your sig about recruiting '04 cobras... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.