FREE MUSTANG PARTS!

GSXRMIXXER

Feb 13, 2006
look what i scored tonight! this guy had a set of OEM casts iron heads listed on craigslist for $5.00 so when i went to pick them up i tried to give him $5 and he said " keep it man i just want them out of my garage". after loading them into my trunk he then says " i sold my Mustang 4 years ago and have a bunch of parts in my basement do you want them?" i was like yeah and the whole time thinking he was going to lock me in his basement and turn me into his boy toy for the next 5 years :( well long story short i'm nobodys boy toy and i scored a **** load of parts. which include; stock airbox/silencer, heads, 3 lower intake manifolds, PS bracket, alt bracket, clutch and fan, MAF sensor and meter (w/bracket), hydraulic lifters, timing chain and sprockets, distributor cap, stock mainfolds, (8) #19 injectors, clutch and pressure plate,fuel pump, engine hoist brackets, OEM harmonic balancer, crank pulley and thats all i can think of for now oh yeah and a box full of A/C parts including the condensor.

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:
free3.jpg

freepic.jpg

free2.jpg

Attachments

• free3.jpg
    free3.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 97
  • freepic.jpg
    freepic.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 116
  • free2.jpg
    free2.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 73
  • Sponsors (?)

Nice find I suppose... I personally wouldnt want any of that stuff.

I keep the stock parts I take off MY OWN STANG.. but not the others people took off theirs.

I do believe tmoss will pay $15 bucks per lower intake manifold though.

and someone may need/want the MAF for a MAF conversion JY style.

but for the most part... i hope you got a big garage with lots of storage space :rolleyes:

Every mustang owner has a growing collection of parts in the garage/shed/basement that he wants to get rid of....I love it when guys want to take some of the 'stuff' I've got simply because I can't get myself to throw it out.

ANY of them pieces at all that you don't want/need, I'll gladly take. I'd like to piece together the necessities for an HO Swap on the ol' Lincoln, someday. I just wish I'd get lucky someday, too, and find a guy that wants to donate like 90% of the whole top-end to me for free like that. :D

For some reason, belt tensioners are kinda hard to find around here. I had the bearings fail on my stocker once, but somehow the pully came apart from the bearings and the belt stayed on and was rolling along the bearing casing..i couldn't believe it didn't cut the belt or anything. It took me a few days to find another tensioner.

I don't have much use for any stock EFI stuff, but i'll pick up heads and carb intakes and old carbs any time i can get them. You can take stock stuff and practice your porting skills.

If you were wearing the teeth that are in your avatar maybe he figured you could recycle the stuff and get some teeth work done!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no, thats not even a picture of me, lol. i'd rather have the parts when i dont need them then need them when i dont have them....:shrug: something like that but you get the point.

Well of course I figured that but I couldn't help myself. Go thru a drive through window with some of them on and see if you can keep a straight face. Believe me I have tried.
I tend to collect parts too so I know what you mean.