Roush Fresh Paint...

Got the car back on saturday after the repaint. The wing isnt done yet as it needed some repairs so that is why its missing in the pics. Also In the minor accident I had a center cap got busted, so thats why its missing. Im really happy with the way it turned out...the car looks so good now. I got a set of Bullitt rims/tires to go on it, but they arent wanting to fit right, so im gonna have to figure it out...newho here it is

View attachment 402604
View attachment 402607
View attachment 402609
View attachment 402611

• Sponsors (?)

Beautiful car.

You add those bullits and the car might as well be a clone, because that's what it's gonna look like.

Get a set of 18 inch saleen replicas (center caps will fit) if you want to preserve the original rims.

then my car might as well be a clone, sue me for trying to preserve the stockers. I also happen to think 18's look to big on a fox. I paid $250 for bullitts with brand new tires, couldnt pass it up. So you guys will just have to deal with my real saleen trying to be a clone.....

Car looks nice. Depending on how much you drive it I would get that stock rim fixed and run it. That is a good price on the bullits though. What color are they? Maybe try finding another set of mesh or a set of the 5 spokes to give it an "original look". Either way the car is sharp and congrats on the paint work.

I drive my car everyday, to work, to school, to hockey, out of town. It is utterly pointless to overpay for another set of delicate wheels to screw up on the crappy roads of South Carolina, it'd be an utter waste of money. So i'll just have to deal with my "wanna be clone"

The bullitts are the dark grey, like the color of hte car. We set them beside the car and it looked pretty good to me, and thats all that matters

Sorry if i struck a nerve with the "clone" comment. It's a sweet ride no doubt, i'd just like to see it wearing all saleen parts. Wasn't meant as an insult which seems to be the way you have taken it.

Not sure what you mean by fragile, i drove around on saleen ARE 5 spokes for years, only time i damaged them was when i hit something i shouldn't of. And this on NJ roads, which are among the worst in the country.

Tim,

Sounds like the time for a road trip. You know George can turn/bore out the centers for you. No problem. They are not hubcentric so it won't matter. They center on the lugs.

She looks great by the way.