Friend pulled pass seatbelt out all the way.. now won't retract

• Sponsors (?)

had to replace mine. And had to take 3 or 4 pieces of trim out to get it. Start by taking the piece off that runs over the backseat and be careful not to break any of the tabs as you take it out. Unbolt all the seat belt parts you can get to, the shoulder connection and the floor bolt I think. Then I had to take the trim part on teh pass upper side off, the one around the window. Next I pulled up part of the door sill so I could get too the last part of trim that had to come out, the lower passenger side. Then I could get to the part of the seatbelt that had the spool on it to unbolt it. I also had to buy some more of the little christmas tree type clips cause some of mine got tore up when I pulled em out. Hillman make them and you can find em at Lowes. Then I bought a used seatbelt from a guy on a local board for $20. For some reason it wouldnt work until it was bolted to the car body but once I got it on it worked fine. Then I put everything back on.

pulled off the rear side panel (breaking the tabs of course), and fed it in and out a few times, and it came undone. It was folded over a bit, which was probably causing the issue. Since I didn't have to take it to the dealer and pay an arm and a leg I figured I'd treat myself to some seats :rlaugh:
corbeau0046jl.jpg

corbeau0052qo.jpg

Corbeau TRS

Flash makes the color look wierd, but they are all black

WAde

Attachments

• corbeau0046jl.jpg
    corbeau0046jl.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 210
  • corbeau0052qo.jpg
    corbeau0052qo.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 227
something similar happened to me. my friend pulled it all the way out, and it made that clicking sound all the way back in which is normal. but now, the seat belt wont even come out.... lol, my girlfriend tells me i better drive safe with her in the car... little does she know :D