Friend totaled his stang, pics

mob

the guy who hits on his mom
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Oct 3, 2003
Dallas, TX
Hey guys. Not 5.0 or anything, but my best friend got in an accident today. Hes perfectly fine. He was just driving down the road, going around 40ish in the rain. Car decided to run a red light and turn across the intersection, he had to swerve into the next lane, car spun out, hit a pole, and then hit another one. Insurance is gonna look at it tomorrow. Sucks real bad, I loved that car, I drove it around everywhere before i had mine. R.I.P.

crash18aq.jpg

Attachments

• crash18aq.jpg
    crash18aq.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 73
  • Sponsors (?)

Yea man, really sad, all the pictures you see of my car hes in it, really sucks to see it go, that car meant alot to me too. Just a heads up for guys though, my tires are bald and ive already spun out in the rain. Not sure about you guys but sometimes I take advantage of the car, thinking I can do things I cant, thats how accidents happen, this time it wasent his fault, but rain sucks, especially here in Florida now that hurricane season is coming.

Oh yea and he said his light had been green for a good 3 seconds, so the guy completeley passed the light and kept driving, im sure he saw him crash, if i pass a redlight and a car almost hits me, im going to keep an eye on it as it passes, im sure he saw him, just kept driving though.

haha they already towed it, and the guy kept driving no way he could have caught up to him lol. And he said like 2 of the rims are bent, useless.

so the guy that ran the light. they ever find him. maybe they have cameras at the intersection id check to see if it got a picture of the car that did run the light. because they can soom in on the plates to find who it was. and it would stand up in court really well if it got token to there and the insurance people would love to see proof that he just wasn't hot roding around.

sucks though. (looked) like a mean car.

the only good thing that came out is that I'm sure with the money he gets for it from the insurance place he would be able to buy a nice fox body mustang though.

did he have a lot of money in the yellow mustang? like in mods ect?

Not sure if the insurance company already did its thing in determining fault, but were there any witnesses? and like he said, hopefully there are traffic cameras so they might have gotten a picture of the license plate or at least the car. What an a$$hole, too worried about getting a ticket for running a red light, than the well being of another person, especially when its there fault. :shrug: :nono:

Anyway, sorry about the car, and glad to hear hes alright from the accident.