Friend with ls1 talkin junk....lol

• Sponsors (?)

who told you they cut out at 120?
I had mine well over 150 and it never cut out. I cant remember if that was before or after I put on the diablo though:shrug:

98-02 F-bods computer will shut the car off depending on what tire came on the car stock. If the car did not come with an optional Z rated tire (standard on SS and WS6) the computer will shut down at 115-120MPH.

90_Red_Lx after the h/c swap, you will get him no problem.

98-02 F-bods computer will shut the car off depending on what tire came on the car stock. If the car did not come with an optional Z rated tire (standard on SS and WS6) the computer will shut down at 115-120MPH.

90_Red_Lx after the h/c swap, you will get him no problem.

Thats what I'm thinking, if it doesn't take him I'll probably push the damn car over a cliff lol. I like his car other than the brown interior, but he just REFUSES to learn that a lid, cat-back a4 ls1 is not king **** here in town. I'm also gettin tired of him runnin his damn mouth about him being able to waste my ass.

Thats what I'm thinking, if it doesn't take him I'll probably push the damn car over a cliff lol. I like his car other than the brown interior, but he just REFUSES to learn that a lid, cat-back a4 ls1 is not king **** here in town. I'm also gettin tired of him runnin his damn mouth about him being able to waste my ass.

He will learn one day, trust me. You beat him in the 1/4 mile so you could anyways rub that in his face :shrug: . But him talking so much crap I wouldn't call him a friend IMO.

He will learn one day, trust me. You beat him in the 1/4 mile so you could anyways rub that in his face :shrug: . But him talking so much crap I wouldn't call him a friend IMO.

I didn't beat him in the 1/4, we never lined up at rockingham, and he ran .1 faster than I did. We ran from a highway roll 50ish punch. He's a cool dude other than the crap talking, and hopefulyl I'll shut him up.