Friendly grudge matches on here?

• Sponsors (?)

SN95StangMan said:
I dont have a grudge with anyone. So I guess I'll start one.

I'm calling you out too gcomfx.

:spot:

*I guess it would help if I actually went to the track and had some #'s :nonono:

bringit.gif

Now get to the track.... :nice: Then get that stall in and cut your first time down another half second or more. :D

No grudges on here but a couple locally :D. A friend of mine just started on a 427 project for his 95 stang so that'll be some good competition after I finish my 418. Then there's my cousin with his 89-90 Trans Am GTA. I've raced him 5 or 6 times now and won everytime, but it's usually very close. He says he's gonna build a 383 for it, but I dont think that'll be enough :D.

i had 3 grudges with some friends, but i moved away so i lost one, but alwasy beat him so its a good way to go out. then another sold his mustang to buy a new dodge truck and i always beat him too so that was ok. and i got a friend with a 96 m3 and we are about equal. i think now that my car is running right i will be able to own his german riding butt. but grudges are good bc its a good reason to mod your car and its justifiable too.

SN95StangMan said:
I dont have a grudge with anyone. So I guess I'll start one.

I'm calling you out too gcomfx.

:spot:

*I guess it would help if I actually went to the track and had some #'s :nonono:

Awh **** looks like we got another AODE with similar Mods GCOMFX.

Time for some track times Stangman so we can see where you stand!! :nice:

mystang94gt said:
it's all good. Dont want him to be slower and come back with "if I only had a stall" LOL. He wont have an excuse like I do. :D

BTW Cars out of commission again. it think my fuel pump took a **** on me. Always something.

Copy Cat.... mine is almost undrivable until I get the EGR off the car. :rolleyes:

I think I just might head out to the local 1/8th mile track in two weeks so I can some times before that stall is in. Stay tuned Paul. :D I have to fix a few pesky problemss first. I have a leaky collector on the pass header and I think my differential needs to be rebuilt/replaced. I tried to do a donut at work the other day and I just ended up driving around in a circle w/ one tire burning out. Sucked :notnice: Looks like I just might have to get some gears while the diff is open. ;)

I'm calling out all the AODE cars. Especially Oink. Ill match his turbo and top him by making my car remote controlled. No joystick for me! :D

:banana:

SN95StangMan said:
I think I just might head out to the local 1/8th mile track in two weeks so I can some times before that stall is in. Stay tuned Paul. :D I have to fix a few pesky problemss first. I have a leaky collector on the pass header and I think my differential needs to be rebuilt/replaced. I tried to do a donut at work the other day and I just ended up driving around in a circle w/ one tire burning out. Sucked :notnice: Looks like I just might have to get some gears while the diff is open. ;)

I'm calling out all the AODE cars. Especially Oink. Ill match his turbo and top him by making my car remote controlled. No joystick for me! :D

:banana:

Wait stock gears!!??? You're going to be :owned: LOL

Jk bro get em in there for sure while replacing the diff. You'll be glad you did :nice:

mystang94gt said:
Come on Paul you already know I'm trying to be just like you!! :rolleyes:

next up a 3000 stall and a Zex 125 kit!!!
LOL. I think I am trying to copy him. I was thinking about a zex kit. While im at it ill trade wheels with my brother. (black bullitts) And I will borrow my friends under body neons. Identity theft is the fastest growing crime in america. :flag:

SN95StangMan said:
LOL. I think I am trying to copy him. I was thinking about a zex kit. While im at it ill trade wheels with my brother. (black bullitts) And I will borrow my friends under body neons. Identity theft is the fastest growing crime in america. :flag:

I'll trade you my bullits for those 18 inch cobra R's right now!!! :D

I've been looking at that kit with hungry eyes ever since he cut like a second and a half off his et with it. I just need to hurry up so I can beat him into the 12's. LOL

Wait, I have been to the track!
I tried to completely block this out of my memory but I just remembered I went earlier this year. I got one run in before they closed with my car running hot as hell after a 1.5 hour drive. (L in NORMAL) and only 10~15 min to cool down.

I have no idea what my mods were at the time but this is what I ran.

60' 2.436
1/8 10.408 @ 69.878
1/4 15.997 @ 86.154

:lol:
I think it is safe to say I can improve on those times. :jester: I can keep up with my buddy's 99 gt that has an o/r x, catback, filter, and pullies, so im guessing my car isnt that slow. :shrug:

mystang94gt said:
I'll trade you my bullits for those 18 inch cobra R's right now!!! :D

I've been looking at that kit with hungry eyes ever since he cut like a second and a half off his et with it. I just need to hurry up so I can beat him into the 12's. LOL

Let's not talk about the 12s.... :rolleyes: My car is cursed. I'm making N/A changes now, then maybe those will push me into the 12s when I go back to the juice. :hail2:

SN95StangMan said:

Gots to paint that baby Vibrant Red too... it's the chit yo! :D

Stalkers I have stalkers!
outtahere.gif

:lol: