Friendly grudge matches on here?

• Sponsors (?)

gcomfx.com said:
Gots to paint that baby Vibrant Red too... it's the chit yo! :D

Stalkers I have stalkers!
outtahere.gif

:lol:

Vibrant Red!! By Far the best mustang color ever!!! :banana:

No grudge matches in particular but you might say I have a grudge against everyone. My end goal for "Project Doppler" (as I've effectionately named her) is to break a 300 mph top speed (salt flats) and set a new record for highest average speed in an open road race (think Silver State Challenge).

If nothing else, it'll keep me busy for awhile. :shrug:

95Vert said:
Just for that, I'm gonna take it out this Friday, I'll have results come Monday. I don't have a scanner so I'll post everything on here.

:nice: Racin is like fishin' .... little trash talk is the perfect bait. :rlaugh: Hope you can make it out to the track. You'll appreciate your money spent on "go fast" parts if you can actually see how much they really make you "go fast"er.

Oh yeah, I'm bringing this back from the dead. 2004 flashback right here! :D

Just giving my grudge matches a little heads up warning. Old engine is about out, and the new one is about ready to pick up from the builder. :nice:

.....:shrug: im grudeless no racers around here....just one guy when i got my 93 said he was gonna rebuild his car to whoop on mine and it still sets in the weeds for the 8th year now...:nonono: so i guess i won that grude match

I have two grudges, one with a long time best friend who drives a '91 GT but who is considering buying a local S/C '91 Saleen. I own this grudge... for the moment.

I also have one with my older sister (yes, believe it or not) who drives a Saleen wannabe '98. This one's pretty close, but not after the rest of the mod's go on!