friends new car (friend with old yellow stang)

1991vert said:
ya im trash. im actually on a computer in circuit city typing. wish i had my own computer to type trash on. speaking of not knowing someone and never meeting someone...i guess it's fair to assume im trash.

Damn you can afford to go into circuit city?

Anyways not sure what your interpretation of trash was, but dosent have to be how you live, where you sleep, or where you provoke fights on the computer from. Trash can be the way you think, what you say, you're attitude towards things. First impressions are everything, you gave me the impression that you my friend, are trash. I guess you follow that rule too, you see a kid buy a civic so you got the impression it was ok to laugh at his car crashed, it was ok to laugh at the situation just because you didnt like the car. I honestly dont care, i've already gotten my impression of you, im sure everyone else on the forum has their impression of you, good or bad, who gives a ****, at the end of the day theyll never see you. I honestly dont care enough, so im done with this thread. Goodnight.

• Sponsors (?)

mob said:
Damn you can afford to go into circuit city?

Anyways not sure what your interpretation of trash was, but dosent have to be how you live, where you sleep, or where you provoke fights on the computer from. Trash can be the way you think, what you say, you're attitude towards things. First impressions are everything, you gave me the impression that you my friend, are trash. I guess you follow that rule too, you see a kid buy a civic so you got the impression it was ok to laugh at his car crashed, it was ok to laugh at the situation just because you didnt like the car. I honestly dont care, i've already gotten my impression of you, im sure everyone else on the forum has their impression of you, good or bad, who gives a ****, at the end of the day theyll never see you. I honestly dont care enough, so im done with this thread. Goodnight.

i didnt know doctor phil was on stangnet!!!! tool.:rolleyes:

Maza4ever14 said:
did he ever make a vid or before and after an off road x pipe to i think a trick daddy song?

if so i still have the video, nice lookin 4.6

lol definatly not trick daddy but yea weve made many videos with the xpipe.

Maza4ever14 said:
did he ever make a vid or before and after an off road x pipe to i think a trick daddy song?

if so i still have the video, nice lookin 4.6

it was "Say Goodbye to the Bad Guy" by Lil Wyte and Frayzier Boy. lost the video when the computer crashed, ill see if i have it somewhere else.

and 1991vert:

ponch9gs.jpg

Attachments

• ponch9gs.jpg
    ponch9gs.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 51
Look, I normally try to stay out of this kind of childish crap, but I just had to at least voice my opinion on this whole thing...

You guys ALWAYS sit in here and bitch left and right with the comments about how much Honda's suck, only ***s own them, this and that. The thing is, you never have any reason as to WHY you don't like the cars, just that they "suck" in your opinions. Its stupid. Stereotypes are one of the worse things we have to deal with in this country and I just can't get past the amount of shallow minded people I am running into here. I already know what kind of problems my response is going to get me, but so be it. So I drive a Honda and I also like Mustangs... so the hell what? Do I sit around and make comments about Mustangs? Make fun of the owners? all the childish crap I see day in and day out here? No. I have Mustangs friends and Honda friends. Amazing thing is we all mostly get along EXCEPT for the few domestic owners who just want to talk crap. NONE of my import friends seem to ever have negative things to say about domestics. Why is this? I used to have an all motor setup in my Civic. GSR engine, built using all Honda parts minus the cams. Ran 13.8 @ 102 on street tires all motor. The car wasn't gutted, ran full interior, A/C and I even added power windows/locks/mirrors to it on top of it all! I killed many domestics with it, but I never ran around saying domestics sucked. It IS possible to like all kinds of cars. I am not going to limit myself to one make/model of car and then bash on everything else. Hell, I like Nissan/Honda/Ford/Toyota/Mazda, etc... ALL KINDS of cars. Why do you guys basically limit yourself to one make/model and consider everything else crap?