front end creeking

loosescrew79

Dec 18, 2004
My car has been making this creeking sound for a while and figured you guys might have some opinions on what it might be so I can correct it. :bang:

Whether the car is on or off, I turn the wheel left or right it will make a creeking sound. It sounds like it is coming from the pass. side front but I am not sure. Its loud enough to clearly hear from inside. I just have to move the wheel alittle bit. I have tried jacking it up and turning the wheels by push on the rim and it does not make the noise. But when I lower it back down it will still do it. I thought I could just grease the front end but I did not find any grease fittings down there. :shrug: :shrug:
The car has steeda lowering springs and UPR c/c plates- incase you ask.

Maybe somebody on here has had this problem or just knows of a common front end part that goes bad and creeks very loud. Please help if you can.

• Sponsors (?)

I'll probably take it to a shop and see if they can find but I will try those things first. I won't have time to try it til next weekend though.
When I figure it out I'll bring this thread back to life and let you guys know. Thank you guys