Front End Dimensions

Taranis

Nov 12, 2004
Austin, Texas
Hi All,
I'm replacing the radiator support and the front fender aprons on my '69 and am looking for some dimesions to follow while installing this piece. I didn't get measurements before I took everything apart since the parts were bent significantly. I have a '68 in the back yard up on blocks (Hey, I'm in Arkansas) Can I just measure what I need to from that? Most Importantly, I need the distance of the top of radiator support to the firewall. Thanks much.

• Sponsors (?)

ok...hope this help
measurements.jpg

ill try to describe it... the 65" is from the back bracket that holds the rear innerfender to the firewall to the front corner of the radiator support and front inner fender. Measured basically from that outside corner where the bracket welds to the firewall

the 49.5" is the width of the engine bay from outside to outside of the rear inner fenders 1" back onto the small bracket mentioned above.

the 45.5" is the width outside to outside of the front inner fenders just behind where it welds to the radiator support.

the 44.5" is the the length from the ouside inner (same bracket as above) meets the firewall to the very front of the radiator support

the 21" is the measurement from the bottom of the frame rail to the top of the radiator support.

Attachments

• measurements.jpg
    measurements.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 2,483