SOLD FRPP 90mm TB For Sale - Used for 1 Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling a VERY new FRPP 90mm throttle body AND spacer to fit the Boss Intake as a unit. The throttle body fits 5.0 Coyote motors, and you must use the spacer with a Boss Intake unless you want to port the Intake. Aside from the performance of the part, it is definitely engine eye candy - looks awesome under the hood. The two will set you back over $675 new.

I installed the parts, and then immediately decided to install a Paxton Supercharger. It turns out that the Paxton mount puts it too close to the throttle body so the two of them will not coexist without a whole lot of work. I only used the new throttle body for about three and half weeks, and despite others naysaying it did add some torque back into the Boss Intake. I definitely liked the responsiveness.

I am asking $500 for both but will entertain offers. They can be picked up in person in Denver, Colorado. Otherwise, we will have to work out shipping arrangements. Payment can be made via PayPal, but the fee will need to be added to the final price (I think it's 2.9%).

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    852.4 KB · Views: 233
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.