Fs 2001 Roush Mustang Supercharged Engine

Discussion in 'SN95 Mustang Engine and Power Adder Parts For Sale' started by BuBoNiK, Jul 20, 2012.

1. BuBoNiK

BuBoNiK New Member

Hey, my name is Jake and I'm new to the forums, but I would like to get more involved with it since I'm doing the 5.4 32v swap, but down to business for now. this is a 4.6L complete motor out of a beautiful roush mustang for sale. 88,000 miles on it and synthetic oil used all its life. very well taken care of, fluids checked 4+ times a week. has a vortech s-trim v-2 supercharger, aluminum flywheel, 42lb injectors. Runs like a true champ. the reason it's being sold is I'm putting a 5.4L 32v engine in the roush and i don't have a donor body to put this motor in, my loss is your gain. 395 hp/ 388 lb/tq. if your interested please don't hesitate to give me a call or text me at 919-738-2233 anytime, if I don't answer please leave me a voicemail and I'll call you back asap. any questions you have I'll gladly answer as soon as possible. If you need a shipping quote let me know and I'll see what I can do. I'm looking to get around $4500 for the whole engine and supercharger together

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. BuBoNiK

BuBoNiK New Member

PRICE REDUCED. $4000 plus shipping
  3. dimaiox1

dimaiox1 Member

Hi what stage engine is this . Roush usually uses roots style blowers? And is this a stock gt engine or is the internals beefed up with the forged parts?
  4. BuBoNiK

BuBoNiK New Member

this is the stage 2 engine, I don't believe the internals are forged. Its a roush engine with a vortech mounted on, the stage 3's came with the eaton supercharger.
  5. dimaiox1

dimaiox1 Member

Ok I resaerched it they do use that style on the stage 2. IS the engine out. and does it come with harness ecm and accessorys? also exhaust manifolds?
  6. dimaiox1

dimaiox1 Member

and fuel tank or at least the pump?
  7. dimaiox1

dimaiox1 Member

? Still for sale?
  8. BuBoNiK

BuBoNiK New Member

The engine is still for sale, it comes with all the accessories, and exhaust manifolds. the engine is out too.
  9. BuBoNiK

BuBoNiK New Member

CORRECTION, the internals are forged. Plus, price reduced $3500, really need to get rid of it have zero space in my garage lol.
  10. BuBoNiK

BuBoNiK New Member

Engine Sold.