FS: 2004 Ford Explorer 4.6L V8 Customized

Status
Not open for further replies.

JarvisB

Sep 17, 2010
Here up for sale is my 2004 Ford Explorer Limited with plenty of extras.

I hope it is okay to post this vehicle in this section. I thought that since we share same engines, then someone might be interested in this explorer.

There is nothing wrong with the vehicle at all. I love it to death and I gave it so much attention, but it is wrong time to own something like this. I am selling this to pay off what I owe on this explorer and save up the rest. I live in Washington D.C. and I am expecting to be here for another 3 to 4 years or so. It is city driving all the way around here. And parking spaces around here are ridiculous. My explorer, in my opinion, is too big for me to still have fun driving it. I want something that I can enjoy taking out around here.

My explorer is been sitting at my home in the garage at Michigan while I am attending college here. It is the reason I am selling it because I have no reason to keep it if I wont be using it for another few years. I want to sell it and have someone else enjoy the space and power of this suv.

My goal is to sell the explorer as is. But I am flexible and I will consider any offers. Throw me any trade offers.

Specifications:

-Silver Birch Pearl Metallic body color (paint in excellent condition, only 2 visible scratches on the front bumper, easily repairable)

-Charcoal/Gray interior

-Fully Loaded Limited Model

-4.6L V8 Engine with 58,xxx miles.

-2WD- RWD

-Leather seats (all in great condition, drivers seat is showing a bit of wear but nothing major- one small minor tear on left side)

-Dual Power seats

-2 memory settings for seats/pedals

-powered pedals

-moon roof

-climate control

Extras (aftermarket parts):

-K&N cold air intake

-Ground Force 2" Lowering Springs

-22" BSA 7 Spoke wheels with 265/40/22R Nitto Extreme Performance 555 Tires

-Ingalls Camber Adjusters

-LED Taillights ( about to be swapped back to stockers, I might tint the stockers as well)

-Black headlights and corners

-Street Scene upper and lower grilles (custom powder coated black)

-Custom dual 2.5" exhaust with 3" stainless steel tips

-Viper 791 Alarm System with windows interface module

-Shorty antenna

-Tinted front windows to match the rear windows (20% all around)

I used to have an audio system in this vehicle so the false floor in the hatch is still there. I can change it back to stock form at buyer s request. I am leaving the 2 way components in there for improved bass and sound.

-Fusion 2-Way components

-Stinger Volt Meter

Features/mods:

-Improved handling with 2" drop from GF springs

-Deleted roof racks

-Completely debadged

Repairs/ Info:

-All of the brakes are brand new, I purchased new rotors and pads on 3rd week of April 2010 at 57k miles.

-ABS Sensor repair on front left wheel (last summer)

-Front right wheel bearing replaced (last summer)

-Wheel studs replacement (last winter)

ALL covered by warranty with 100 dollar deductible

-I have 3 year/36k extended warranty on this vehicle which does not expire until Jan 2012 I believe. Obviously the warranty is going to be transferred to you once you purchase the vehicle from me.

Price 12,000 OBO!!

This will come with everything listed plus the stock parts!!

I will consider your offer if you want me to put all of the original parts back on the vehicle and sell it that way. I am open to offers. I just need to sell this to get a car. This is a great vehicle for me, I love it. It got plenty of power and I have received plenty of compliments on this vehicle. I have given it so much attention so it is been receiving proper TLC and you will not be disappointed!

I plan on changing out the taillights to the stockers because I think it would look better with tinted stock taillights. Thats only if I get home sometime soon to do the swap. I will update eventually.

Pictures:

View attachment 198464

View attachment 198465

View attachment 198466

View attachment 198467

View attachment 198468

View attachment 198469

everything below is no longer in the explorer except for the false floor. and the radio is stock right now.

Just giving you the idea of how it looked.

View attachment 198470

View attachment 198471

View attachment 198472
^^^^ The amplifiers are under this floor with fans cooling them out of the vent

View attachment 198473

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST OR PM ME ANY QUESTION ABOUT THIS VEHICLE. I CAN ALSO TAKE MORE SPECIFIC PICTURES IF REQUESTED!

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.