FS: 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

big ced

Dec 25, 2004
***$31,500 obo***
I'm selling my 2011 Mustang GT Premium. The car has been great and is a lot of fun. Looking to get a larger boat and basically have too many toys so this one has to go. It's a one owner car, accident free, non-smoker car and has never been to the track or raced. It has the 401A Rapid spec package; black exterior with matte black Shelby Supersnake stripes and black interior with parchment stripes. American Muscle black Shelby replica wheels. Front tires are stock, rear tires are Hankook 275's (extra set of stock tires go with the car). Car is in excellent shape inside and out. It has the Brembo brake package and 3.73 gears. Minor upgrades include Bassani cat-back exhaust, heart throb off road down tubes, SCT x-cal 3 with Bama tunes, Roush Performance springs, JHR shifter & Barton short throw shifter bracket, Airaid cold air intake, Steeda hood struts, CDC chin spoiler, window tint and MB Quart door speakers. I also have the Roush side splitters and UMI lower control arms and relocation brackets which have not been installed. I'm in Baton Rouge, La. email me at [email protected] if interested.

Attachments

• 20110531_2.JPG
    20110531_2.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 227
  • 20110531_6.JPG
    20110531_6.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 230
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.