FS - 93 Mystichrome Cobra!

Discussion in 'Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)' started by 04MystiCobra, Feb 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WOW- I saw your build thread for the first time the other day - Absolutely outstanding!!! Love the car , and if i had the $$ , Id definitely scoop it up. GLWTS!!
  2. Did you build this and move from NC with it, or did you buy it from the builder?
  3. I'm the 3rd owner. It is the original that was in NC.
  4. Saw it at the Fox Body reunion last year. Stunning car worth every penny.
  5. BUMP for a guy that deserves it! Saw this car yesterday and I can say it is more than worth every penny. Had I had 24k sitting around I would pick this up without thinking twice!
  7. That thing is amazing... all i can say. Good luck with the sale
  8. Ive read all about that build and seen all the pictures. That car is amazing and one of the coolest projects I have ever seen. Amazing car........
  9. Beautiful car! This might be a long shot, but do you know off hand if there are any others out there like it forsale? I'd love to add something like that to my collection.

10. That car wins "My Favorite Fox" by a loooooong shot! OF course, not that I am in the position to get it, it's been gone for quite a while, lol....where'd the pics go?:D
  11. 24k WTF i just bought this car paid paid more then twice that.

Darcy Sheppard
  12. So did you buy it from a guy in New Jersey, or did it make its way some before you got your hands on it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.