FS: Built TH400, JW Ultrabell, SFI flex plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trav4011

Jan 3, 2006
I've got a TH400, originally from JW, that's just been freshened up.. It's got a heavy duty input shaft, heavy duty output shaft, new heavy duty clutches/steels, trans brake, reverse/manual valve body, deep sump pan, JW SFI approved Ultrabell (for any modular motor), and JW SFI approved 8 bolt flex plate. The trans is rated for 1000hp, and will bolt up to any 4.6 or 5.4 Ford engine. It is 100% fresh, and has not seen fluids yet.

TransPic.jpg

It is sitting at FedEx, ready to ship, and I'm getting hammered on storage charges. I had originally sold it, and the buyer backed out at the last minute. I had it put on a pallet, banded down, and covered the input/output shafts to keep them clean. It's sitting there, ready to be shipped. This needs to go, as it's costing me 20 bucks a day to keep it at the FedEx loading dock! :dw:

$995.00, plus freight. You may pay for the freight charge when it arrives.. I receive a 55% discount through my account with FedEx, and I will pass that on to the buyer. Anywhere in the midwest/northeast, expect to pay around 150-200 in freight. South/Southeast- 100-150.. Out West, 200-250.. If you're paying with paypal, please add 3% to cover the fee.

First come, first serve.. I just picked up my T56, and I need to move this trans!

:nice:

Travis

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.