FS: Built TH400, JW Ultrabell, SFI flex plate

Discussion in 'Drivetrain Parts' started by Trav4011, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Trav4011

Trav4011 Member

I've got a TH400, originally from JW, that's just been freshened up.. It's got a heavy duty input shaft, heavy duty output shaft, new heavy duty clutches/steels, trans brake, reverse/manual valve body, deep sump pan, JW SFI approved Ultrabell (for any modular motor), and JW SFI approved 8 bolt flex plate. The trans is rated for 1000hp, and will bolt up to any 4.6 or 5.4 Ford engine. It is 100% fresh, and has not seen fluids yet.

[​IMG]

It is sitting at FedEx, ready to ship, and I'm getting hammered on storage charges. I had originally sold it, and the buyer backed out at the last minute. I had it put on a pallet, banded down, and covered the input/output shafts to keep them clean. It's sitting there, ready to be shipped. This needs to go, as it's costing me 20 bucks a day to keep it at the FedEx loading dock! :dw:

$995.00, plus freight. You may pay for the freight charge when it arrives.. I receive a 55% discount through my account with FedEx, and I will pass that on to the buyer. Anywhere in the midwest/northeast, expect to pay around 150-200 in freight. South/Southeast- 100-150.. Out West, 200-250.. If you're paying with paypal, please add 3% to cover the fee.

First come, first serve.. I just picked up my T56, and I need to move this trans!

:nice:

Travis
  2. swerve

swerve New Member

sounds interesting. pm on the way.
  3. alan0308

alan0308 New Member

is the trany still ava.
  4. CRG

CRG New Member

is this still available