FS: Edelbrock Performer 289 Intake & 650 Carb w/ calib kit

Discussion in 'Classic Mustang Engine and Power Adder Parts For S' started by 3uzfte, Apr 7, 2010.

1. 3uzfte

3uzfte New Member

FS: Edelbrock Performer 289 Intake & 600cfm Carb w/ calib kit

Justin S.
    [email protected]
    (612)201-0693
    Minneapolis, MN 55419
    Midwest but will ship to all 50 states.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Up for sale is a Edelbrock Performer 289 intake, this intake was bought three years ago. It was painted Ford blue to match the then current paint scheme. I ended up going EFI and bought an HO 5.0, therefore I don't need this anymore. There are no issues with the intake, all holes are clean and tapped, it doesn't come with sensors, thermostat housing, but I will through in the spacer. $100 + shipping obo, they go for $160+ new.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also up for sale is the carb that is up for sale that was used with the intake. It is a 600cm Performer Series carb w/ manual choke. It was purchased three years ago and like the intake, was run for a total of 200 miles before it was pulled in favor of an HO 5.0. Also with the carb is a calibration kit, which allows you to adjust the carb to your liking. Carb PN# is 1405, and Calibration kit PN# is 1479, everything is there. $250 + shipping, obo as I'm willing to work with anyone who wants something, cause money talks and BS walks. PM me or email me if your interested.
  2. 3uzfte

3uzfte New Member

Intake: $80 shipped

Carb: $250 shipped

Next stop ebay.
  3. 3uzfte

3uzfte New Member

Offers...? Money talks and BS walks...
  4. 66er

66er New Member

Don't mean to low ball you, but I can go $50 shipped to 21085......I use Paypal......