FS: Fox-Body Leather Seat Upholstery.

Full leather seat upholstery kit for late model fox-body stang without the leg extensions on the front seats('92-'93 ?). I was told that the leg extensions were done away with in '92 and '93 and that the other late model fox-body stangs either had a different seat shape or same shape but with the leg extensions. So ... this should fit only '92 or '93 mustangs ... based on that information. Leather color is Opal Gray. Leather is in perfect condition. I bought the leather upholstery in October of '01 and intended to put it in my '93 Cobra ... but I never did ... and I just sold my Cobra in April '03. Has only been out of the box for about 5minutes so that I could take pictures of it. Still have the boxes and the leather still smells new.

Make me an offer by Private Messaging. Make sure to leave accurate information about yourself so that I may contact you in any way that you wish. Thank you very much. My best regards to you all. Enjoy those stangs!

Will try to post pictures.

• Sponsors (?)

Full kit.

Attachments

• Full Set.jpg
    Full Set.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 270
  • Set with boxes.jpg
    Set with boxes.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 215
Kit still for sale. I have been very busy and haven't bothered advertising it/bumping it/etc. I almost forgot about this thread entirely, until I saw the kit sitting in the boxes when I was storing some stuff near it today. This kit is MINT. Buy it. Hope everyone's holidays were wonderful. Best regards.

speedo said:
Mavrick shut up look at your name Mavrick. Wrong vehicle shouldnt be here!

Hmm, let's see, this is 5.0 tech, Ford Maverick's are also equipped with 5.0 Litre 302 CID Motors... therefore, your wrong.

Second thing, my nick is from the movie, and i own an 89 Mustang. What is your problem?

Ex-'93 Cobra said:
Uncalled for. My apologies to Mavrick. Please keep trash talk out of here and just PM me if you want the kit. Thanks.

No need to apologize, i wasn't trying to be an ass. I was just letting you know this is the wrong forum for what was posted.. hence the "?" for those like speedo who are complete tards.

Mavrick said:
No need to apologize, i wasn't trying to be an ass. I was just letting you know this is the wrong forum for what was posted.. hence the "?" for those like speedo who are complete tards.

I was apologizing to you, for speedo's "uncalled for" remarks directed to you. Sorry about this being in the wrong forum too .. but like I said ... I need to get this word out. I have no use for this kit at all ... it sits ... brand new ... in the boxes ... in a temp controlled enviroment ... for years ... taking up space. Somebody should buy this from me for a good deal and we'll help both of eachother out.