FS/FT 1986 GT W/ BOSS302 in TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey7508

Oct 23, 2005
Kerrville TX
Looking to sell so I can buy me a new 2011 5.0 Mustang.
I have a 1986 GT red exterior grey interior. No rust never crashed. Nice original paint. Super clean interior. I have put alot of money in this car. I have all the receipts for every thing I have bought. No junk here. One of the nicest cars you'll find.
The motor is a new BOSS302 crate motor with less than 1000 miles on it 3 months old. Has a VIPERSPEC T56 transmission. The rear end is all new bearings carrier axles and 3.27 gears w, girdle cover. FRPP 31 spline carrier and axles. Less than 300 miles on the rear. Thats the big stuff. A bunch of other things in no particular order Maximum motorsports HD lower control arms, MM full length subframe connectors, FRPP upper rear control arms, king cobra clutch, pro 5.0 shifter,aluminum DS, Maximum motorsports quad clutch cable kit, FRPP headers, 2 1/2inch h pipe Maganaflow mufflers and tail pipes, Explorer/gt40 intake, 24# frpp injectors, c&l maf, frpp 9mm wires, 65mm tb, Anderson motorsports polished valve covers, Msd digital 6 and msd coil, Aem wideband o2, poly motor mounts, new mass back carpet, new seals on doors and hatch, new headliner, new, new, new...........to much to list

I have been putting this car together as a sleeper. It looks completly stock on the out side and interior. Still riding on 10 hole rims. I had a Hellion heat 62mm turbo kit that I had intended to put on this car. every thing was bought around that idea. I had not put it on the car, and recently sold it. I had it on a similar set up that made 500hp/560ft# at the rear wheels with only 7#s of boost. It killed my stock block 302 which is why I bought the boss302 crate.

I have all instructions receipts for all of it.

Since I have already sold the turbo kit I had for it I am motivated to sell. I have over $19,000 in car. I am looking for $12,000.00 OBO will concider partial trades.

Car is in Kerrville Tx. Down around San Antonio. No scammers please, serious offers only. Pm me and leave me your # I will call you asap. Thanks, Joey.

• Sponsors (?)

Car ahd working AC when I got it. Took it off when I swapped motors because I was not sure if I was going to run it. Will be putting it back on. For those of you who noticed it was missing in the pics.
Any questions you may have feel free to ask. I am so close to getting my 2011. I am looking to move this car.

Status
Not open for further replies.