Ft/fs! 99 Procharged Cobra For 2011 Bbr Vortech Kit +$500 Or $6.5k

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 1999 Cobra Convertible with a D-1 Procharger on it for trade/sale.

1999 SVT Cobra Convertible D-1 Procharged, and put down 474rwhp

It is located in Hinesville/Ft Stewart, GA, which is about 30 mins south of Savannah, GA.
Now the bad.. it does need some work. It has a Cobra R style body kit on it that you can see on the pics, it will need a transmission rebuild (or 2nd gear synchros if you know how to rebuild them yourself) with a new clutch to be safe, a battery (ill throw that in), and perhaps some small stuff here and there. Ill be toying with it and will do some small work to it if I see it needs it. If I decide to fix it up and get a new tranny in it and get it running good, I will raise the price of it. It does not come with a SCT tuner either, however if you buy the s/c package I will ship you my old tuner once I have the kit installed.

It is currently not driveable due to bad tranny, you will have to tow it out of here.
I just bought this from a friend and I will pick it up next week. Title will be in my name and I will do a sales contract and have it notarized whenever you come and pick it up.

I will sell this car for $6.5k or trade for a brand new complete 2011 Mustang GT Vortech Black or Paxton package kit from Blowbyracing + $500, or the 2011 Hellion Complete Turbo Kit from Blowbyracing (no cash). (I prefer the Black Vortech kit but you would have to call them for it) here are the link to the kits. I am firm on this price and I believe this is a great deal for whomever jumps on this.

BBR / Paxton 2011-2012 Mustang GT Package

BBR / Hellion Turbo Package 2011-2012 Mustang GT 5.0L

Here are pics of the Cobra. Its REALLY dirty, I will clean it up once its at my house
cobra1.jpg

cobra2.jpg

cobra3.jpg

cobra4.jpg

cobra5.jpg

Cobra6.jpg

My number is four 0 seven 4 one 3 three 4 nine 6, call or text anytime. I do not check this site often, so texts work best

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.