fti cam lead time?

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by greg@berkeley, Nov 16, 2003.

1. 67stang390

67stang390 New Member

I was the exception too... Recieved a response 20 days after I had e-mailed, and it was just a phone number. Now I have an Anderson cam, but hopefully that will do as well. Although, it's not exactly custom...
  2. Stangfreak95

Stangfreak95 add a 4 Founding Member

He's been responding to my emails fast enough also. I took the address on their website as it clearly says ALL PAYMENT SHOULD BE SENT TO THAT ADDRESS.

He got my money last monday. 325$ :spot:
  3. onebad95

onebad95 Sherriff of Bling King County

At the end of the track waiting for you !!
    All I can say is that Ed's service is 2nd to none. It took a little under 2 weeks for me to get a custom camshaft, intake, heads and misc. stuff
  4. GTJake

GTJake Founding Member

Just got an e-mail from him this morning. He said my cam was ready to go. I'll be sending a money order out to him sometime this week. :banana:

Thanks Ed!

Jake
  5. rockin_rick

rockin_rick Member

I first emailed Ed in early Dec. with my list of specs, and a few undecided things. Without asking for his advice, he replyed back his suggestions for my undecided items. I had another question that I asked him via email, and he answered that question, also.

I finally mailed the money order to him on 12/17 ($325.00 to the address on the webpage - I did verify this with him via email). I spoke with him on the phone on 12/22 - he didn't have the MO yet, but I'd guess that it was there that day or the 23rd. He took the time on the phone to answer any questions I had with my combo. I didn't hear from him until I emailed him on 1/12 to check the status, and he told me that the cam was shipped on 1/8. I received the cam on 1/14.

So even with the holidays in there, from the time he got my money order to the time it was in my hands was a little over 3 weeks.

Rick