fti cam lead time?

• Sponsors (?)

yellow1995Cobra said:
I had emailed him on christmas day (after i won some money on a scratch ticket) to confirm the go ahead with my new combo. He emailed me back right away, i believe it was the next day, or maybe the day after that, he got me a break down on what each part would cost and that was that. Every time ive emailed him hes always got back to me right away, great service IMO.

He's been responding to my emails fast enough also. I took the address on their website as it clearly says ALL PAYMENT SHOULD BE SENT TO THAT ADDRESS.

He got my money last monday. 325$ :spot:

I first emailed Ed in early Dec. with my list of specs, and a few undecided things. Without asking for his advice, he replyed back his suggestions for my undecided items. I had another question that I asked him via email, and he answered that question, also.

I finally mailed the money order to him on 12/17 ($325.00 to the address on the webpage - I did verify this with him via email). I spoke with him on the phone on 12/22 - he didn't have the MO yet, but I'd guess that it was there that day or the 23rd. He took the time on the phone to answer any questions I had with my combo. I didn't hear from him until I emailed him on 1/12 to check the status, and he told me that the cam was shipped on 1/8. I received the cam on 1/14.

So even with the holidays in there, from the time he got my money order to the time it was in my hands was a little over 3 weeks.

Rick