Fuel Filter

Sharkster

Oct 25, 2004
My 01 Cobra is at the 40k mark and Ill be doing to other work to it today. Figured it might be time for the fuel filter to be changed. Ive never changed it the entire time Ive had it. Where is it, I cant seem to find it. If I do remove it, is this a vacuumed line and am I going to run air into it and throw a lean condition?
I could build the heck out of a 70 Chevy Camaro when I was 17 but this thing is like all new to me. She haas been running kind of sluggish lately.

• Sponsors (?)

Hell I cant get to it. I dont know HOW they did it but they have the screw band so the screw is where you cant get to it. I cant do it laying on my back and on stands. This thing has to be in the air to get to it. Im having some new Flow 2 chambers welded in tomorrow evening. Ill have them do that as well. No room at all with the IRS in the way. You can get your hand part of the way up in there and that is ALL. I can get a shorty flat tip in there but you have to try and turn with just your fingertips and your fingers closed together. Cant do it.
Got the calipers painted fire engine red and yellow. They look smokin.
Ive taken some photos. I did the driverside front off of the car and the passenger side on the car. On the car was simpler than off. The rest were done on the car. Tape tape tape tape.