Fuel system,, stock line capable??

TC93

Sep 11, 2000
Ellerslie GA 31807
Want to upgrade fuel system, but with Santa , & Mickey Mouse pick pocketting me, funds are little tight right now...

Read where poeple are using stock lines and stuff making good power, but my question is;

Will the stock lines be good enough to supply aftermarket rails?? I've started building my system and have regulater, rails, injectors,,.. Right now I am running stock lines ,stock rails, kirban reg, 42# injectors, rails, 255hp intank, and T-rex. And after all the reading, and with current motor (306) looks like taking off T-rex in way to go. But I am stepping up to 331 from 306 and spinng few more RPM. And until I can get funds for fuel pump(s), filters and lines. What I want to do, for now, is run stock lines to the -6 feed lines to aftermarket rails, back to reg, then -6 back to stock return line. With the stock lines, I am wondering if when the fuel gets to the -6 line to feed rails and return to reg and stock return line, will still have the pressure and volume needed. When I do get all the pumps and stuff, will run -10 feed to pump(s), then -8 feed to rails. But for now I am looking to ge the most fuel to motor I can with what I got..

So,,,,think the stock lines will be able to keep the bigger lines, rails and 60# injectors, with enough volume and pressure?? With the 255HP intank with T-rex, or the 255 alone?? Also considering a boost a pump, but my biggest conern is the stock line be able to keep up...

• Sponsors (?)