full exhaust setup for sale 99-04 gt

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowrybl

Feb 18, 2011
I have a full exhaust set up for sale. BBK shorty headers, bbk catted x pipe and borla pro muffler weld ins. polished magnaflow tips. I just moved to texas to a no smog test area, so im going lt's and or/h. The set up has a little over 5k miles on it. Will part with the whole set up for $400. I am willing to sell individually also. In the abilene, tx area. 815-603-0383.

• Sponsors (?)

full exhaust setup for sale 99-04 gt Reply to Thread

we could work something out, i dont even know what it would cost to ship. Im sure the headers wouldnt cost much id imagine the x pipe and the cat pack piping would be pretty pricey just because of size. I can get a quote for you.

I bought the headers new last year for $300. Ill let you make me an offer, as i havent had the time to see what they go for used. Are you looking for local pickup? thats whats preffered.

As much as I would like to ive had offers in the local area for $400 dollars man, and you know when it comes to money its not a hard decision to make. Im putting my new set up in this weekend so ill let you see what you wanna do? Thanks for the inquiry though.

Status
Not open for further replies.